shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW JbEG + VC = Art Deco elegance

That is the cat's pajamas! She's a Duesy! Now be a lamb and post more pics please-22 skidoo!
Not to mention the pretty perfect looking execution :lickout:
Happy 10th you two!

I love it and Art Deco!

Dreamer_D|1376267703|3501056 said:
springerspaniel|1376261843|3501010 said:
Thank you so much Dreamer! Your octagonal ring is in my "someday" folder. What a beauty!

Thank you :))

Love the new photos! The color is gorgeous. I think the contrast with the sides looks great. Subtle and adding some visual interest. The whole thing looks luminous!

Luminous is the perfect descriptor of this ring! It is beautiful and different and gorgeous!

Congrats on the stone, the setting and your 10th anniversary! Enjoy the sparkle!

Your ring is absolutely spectacular! :love: I am bowled over by it - beautiful stone, and the setting is basically perfect - flawless execution and a very compelling design! I adore the art deco feel of this - it's glamorous! Congratulations on your 10th anniversary and enjoy your very special ring!

Oh! That is beautiful and unique! Congratulations!

Thank you, everyone! Victor did a dynamite job, even finding space for the double claws I was hoping for. And I got to introduce DH to "The Ritual of Opening the FedEx Box."

Close ups are essential of course, but could you pretty please, take a few shots from further back? The whole hand? It is such a different ring and I need some perspective from further away.

Really stunning...

In fact, could you pretty please, take about 100 more shots from all angles? (Just kidding)

WOW. SPECTACULAR. SHOWSTOPPER. WOW. SAID THAT. WOW. WOW. :shock: :shock: I'LL BE BACK. NEED TO RECOVER.

She is absolutely stunning!! Just gorgeous! Congratulations - the setting is just spectacular!

Holy amazeballs that is stunning. I actually love the contrast. :love:

Amazing ring, I love everything about it!

:love: :love: :love: This is incredible. Straight into the PS favourites folder :))

Please may we have more photos of this truly unique and stunning jewel x

Your ring is magnificent! Congrats on 10 years,

WOW, what an absolutely stunning ring! Congratulations on your anniversary! Enjoy!

What an EYE-POPPING WONDER !!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

That is just altogether an AMAZING stone, and the setting is CRAZY-Cool !!!!

See, this is the problem with PS, as soon as you think you know what you love already,
Someone else pops up with something DIVINE !!! :sun:

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary, and many more !!!

WOW :love: Absolutely stunning and unique ring :love: :love: :love: VC really did a beautiful job!

I bet I can guess what's going to be the next PS Jewel of the Week ;))

I LOVE the contrast! And all of it!

congrats on your stunning ring!!!!!!!!! I really love the antique step cuts that have been popping up!!!!! :appl: :appl: And of course VC did a wonderful job with that setting! It gives me ideas for my tourmlaine I have!

Now that is a beaut :love: I was wondering who ended up with this phenomenal stone! And the setting is perfection!

springerspaniel|1376263450|3501022 said:
Mayk--I followed your EC journey and love the final product!

Nowicanseethemoon, Alex T, Niel--thank you so much.

YT--springers are awesome. We have 2 as well, one is a rescue from GA.

Another picture of what the stone usually looks like:

img_0224.jpg

THIS made me love this ring!!! Just... drool.

I really appreciate everyone's compliments--thank you! I have loved lurking and looking at all of your spectacular jewelry as well. I will post a couple of "arm's length" shots later tonight. We've been packing up the house to move. The dogs are getting suspicious.

You must be absolutely thrilled! :love: Gosh, this makes me wish that I had never given up my asscher. Congratulations, it's truly spectacular!

It's so gorgeous and unique! You're ring is truly special. Congrats!

Wow, soooo gorgeous!!! :love: I have to tell you that I REALLY considered buying that diamond, so I am thrilled to be able to see it set! It makes me wish I had, but I had just gotten my new AVR the week before it came on the market and I just didn't have the nerve to mention the idea to my husband! I am glad to see it went to a great home! Congrats! :appl:

Wowwieee!! Nice job! I recognize this from Pinterest!! You are wearing a really gorgeous piece! I love it!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

That is truly phenomenal!!!! I LOVE IT! I have always had a thing for step cuts in art deco settings. Well done!

WOW :love: Absolutely stunning. Really unbelievably beautiful :appl:

Oh my goodness that is spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be visiting this thread often. Like daily. Probably forever.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results