shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Boxes

Star gazer

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to ask everyone where they store all their beautiful jewels! This is my jewelry box, although most of my stuff is usually hanging off the outside of the box :)20230218_205547.jpg

I wanted to ask everyone where they store all their beautiful jewels! This is my jewelry box, although most of my stuff is usually hanging off the outside of the box :)20230218_205547.jpg

That's lovely and looks very functional/practical too. I particularly like the wings which open to hang your necklaces.

What brand is it? Also, what do the middle drawers look like inside -- do they have compartments?

Thanks for sharing!

That's lovely and looks very functional/practical too. I particularly like the wings which open to hang your necklaces.

What brand is it? Also, what do the middle drawers look like inside -- do they have compartments?

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much! I will try and find link and post it, I bought it on Amazon about a year ago! Yess, there are compartments. I will add more pics

Here are more pics.. Happy to say we found the link also, I will add that too shortly20230218_234625.jpg

Attachments

• 20230218_234701.jpg
    20230218_234701.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20230218_234740.jpg
    20230218_234740.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 20230218_234825.jpg
    20230218_234825.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 31
I don't think the link worked, but I copied a pic of it! It took me a long time to find a nice and functional jewlery box. I'm really happy with it! And although it's gone up a bit since I bought it, it's still under $100Screenshot_20230219_002028_Samsung Internet.jpg

A few places!

I like this Wolf safety deposit box - I have the cream and gold studded one. It's nice and slim and holds a surprising amount. It lives at the bank.

308453-2_1.jpg

I also have a MASSIVE white leather jewelry box. I found it at TJ Maxx but it had a big scratch across the front, so I found the link online and since I had a birthday coming up, my mom was sweet enough to purchase it for me. It doesn't have any brand names on it though, and that was years ago, so I haven't been able to find it again. But it works perfectly! I also used ring display foam inserts from Amazon to keep everything looking nice. It's pretty similar to @Star gazer 's except there's no wings out the side for necklaces (great feature!).

Lastly, I'm pretty sure I single handedly keep this Etsy shop in business but I have at least four, if not five of the MadeInRose velvet zip cases in every size. I have one in my purse, one on my work desk, several different sizes for travel, and anything going IN our OUT of the safety deposit box is safely tucked away in one of them.

I never, ever, EVER put my jewelry in something that doesn't zip. I used to use a Pottery Barn MacKenna jewelry roll to take things to and from the bank. I put my beautiful diamonds by the yard bracelet from Whiteflash in it (along with a few other things), and then tucked the roll into my purse. Well... six months later I'm cleaning out my purse and what do I find at the bottom? MY BRACELET! Thank GOD I didn't just turn my purse upside-down into the trash like I do sometimes. (This is actually the second time I've lost that bracelet!)

I also used to use one of the Stackers mini boxes. I had a pearl of beautiful pearl studs in there, and since it was just a snap, when I opened it in my hotel room one of the studs goes FLYING out. :evil: Never to be found again (maybe down a vent?).

So, zips for me from now on.

A few places!

I like this Wolf safety deposit box - I have the cream and gold studded one. It's nice and slim and holds a surprising amount. It lives at the bank.

308453-2_1.jpg

I also have a MASSIVE white leather jewelry box. I found it at TJ Maxx but it had a big scratch across the front, so I found the link online and since I had a birthday coming up, my mom was sweet enough to purchase it for me. It doesn't have any brand names on it though, and that was years ago, so I haven't been able to find it again. But it works perfectly! I also used ring display foam inserts from Amazon to keep everything looking nice. It's pretty similar to @Star gazer 's except there's no wings out the side for necklaces (great feature!).

Lastly, I'm pretty sure I single handedly keep this Etsy shop in business but I have at least four, if not five of the MadeInRose velvet zip cases in every size. I have one in my purse, one on my work desk, several different sizes for travel, and anything going IN our OUT of the safety deposit box is safely tucked away in one of them.

I never, ever, EVER put my jewelry in something that doesn't zip. I used to use a Pottery Barn MacKenna jewelry roll to take things to and from the bank. I put my beautiful diamonds by the yard bracelet from Whiteflash in it (along with a few other things), and then tucked the roll into my purse. Well... six months later I'm cleaning out my purse and what do I find at the bottom? MY BRACELET! Thank GOD I didn't just turn my purse upside-down into the trash like I do sometimes. (This is actually the second time I've lost that bracelet!)

I also used to use one of the Stackers mini boxes. I had a pearl of beautiful pearl studs in there, and since it was just a snap, when I opened it in my hotel room one of the studs goes FLYING out. :evil: Never to be found again (maybe down a vent?).

Thank you for replying, these are great storage boxes, and pretty too!! I love how flat the Wolf safety deposit box is. Versatile for tucking away at home, or storing at the bank, like you said. That velvet zip case is so pretty, I may have to pick one up!! I'm glad you got your hands on the larger one, after seeing it at TJ Maxx :)
I've had scary moments like that too, almost lost my yellow gold bracelet watch and did in fact lose earrings too

I recently got the Stackers jewelry trays from the Container store. They come in two sizes and I got the larger. They are great and reasonably priced. I‘m not sure I chose the proper compartments for some of them, though, and I probably could have gotten away with the regular size.

I did see Wolf jewelry boxes at my local jewelry store the other day and they were spectacular.

I recently got the Stackers jewelry trays from the Container store. They come in two sizes and I got the larger. They are great and reasonably priced. I‘m not sure I chose the proper compartments for some of them, though, and I probably could have gotten away with the regular size.

I did see Wolf jewelry boxes at my local jewelry store the other day and they were spectacular.

Thank you for sharing!! Those sound great. And I bet the Wolf boxes are amazing in person!

Wanted to add this pouch that my mom gave me, to store my jewelry when travelling. She has a beautiful blue, floral, silk version. Once opened up, it has multiple mini compartments!!20230219_165713.jpg

Attachments

• 20230219_165804.jpg
    20230219_165804.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 11
I have several pretty boxes, including two from Wolf, but I don't really use them.
I prefer these plastic boxes from the craft store. Slim and stackable, they are easy to stash around the house in discreet locations.
727757-ff060b7f6650442321eafdb0f36c62b2.jpg

IMG_20200807_090705.jpg

Last edited:
I have several pretty boxes, including two from Wolf, but I don't really use them.
I prefer these plastic boxes from the craft store. Slim and stackable, they are easy to stash around the house in discrete locations.
727757-ff060b7f6650442321eafdb0f36c62b2.jpg

IMG_20200807_090705.jpg

Oooh those are great! Love how flat they are, I need to keep an eye out for some! Thanks for sharing

I have a Stackers jewellery box in dove grey with a Tiffany blue lining. I was first alerted to it on PS & then swiftly pointed Mr. T in the right direction for my birthday a couple of years ago. It’s vast & ever so practical. When we move into the “new” house in May (renovated 1904 Vicarage) I will keep most of my things in the old & very sturdy safe there.

I have a Stackers jewellery box in dove grey with a Tiffany blue lining. I was first alerted to it on PS & then swiftly pointed Mr. T in the right direction for my birthday a couple of years ago. It’s vast & ever so practical. When we move into the “new” house in May (renovated 1904 Vicarage) I will keep most of my things in the old & very sturdy safe there.

That sounds so pretty, dove grey with a Tiffany blue lining. And very useful too! How exciting for your move! It's coming right up! I wish you a smooth and easy move, and look forward to pics <3

I love this so much. I'm giving myself one as a gift next time I can make up an occasion.

As it stands, my jewellery is put away in the boxes it originally came in, and all the boxes are in another, bigger box. Not ideal, but practical enough.

I just recently bought the Stackers. I figured out which pieces were best for what I needed. I bought 4 pieces at the Container Store but had to order 2 more online. I have 2 "stacks" One for the good stuff - that is 3 drawers and another 3 drawers for nice costume pieces. During the process of transferring everything to it's new home I discovered I have lost/misplaced 2 pieces that were very special to me. I had my original ER diamond, a .96 pear, made into a necklace with diamond stations on the chain. Another was a Dior "OUI" ring. Makes me sick, I loved those 2 pieces. Of course the ER diamond necklace is a true loss.

I just recently bought the Stackers. I figured out which pieces were best for what I needed. I bought 4 pieces at the Container Store but had to order 2 more online. I have 2 "stacks" One for the good stuff - that is 3 drawers and another 3 drawers for nice costume pieces. During the process of transferring everything to it's new home I discovered I have lost/misplaced 2 pieces that were very special to me. I had my original ER diamond, a .96 pear, made into a necklace with diamond stations on the chain. Another was a Dior "OUI" ring. Makes me sick, I loved those 2 pieces. Of course the ER diamond necklace is a true loss.

I'm so sorry to hear that!! It's gut wrenching when that happens. I really hope that both pieces will make their way back to you. Especially the pear necklace! I'm sure they will <3 <3

I'm so sorry to hear that!! It's gut wrenching when that happens. I really hope that both pieces will make their way back to you. Especially the pear necklace! I'm sure they will <3 <3

Thank you so much.

I currently use two jewelry boxes (a smaller brown one and a bigger Wolf one). I love the Wolf box, but wish I had purchased the large instead of the medium. @Star gazer I love how yours has the necklace holders - the larger version had those too. While I love the Wolf case, I don't like how it picks up lint and animal hair haha

I agree with everyone saying zipped/fully enclosed jewelry holders are the way to go. I had one of those roll-up travel cases and lost a pair of diamond earrings that way :confused2:

I am very very interested in the Stackers and will look into it. I like how you can mix and match compartments to suit your needs, and it seems like a cleaner look overall vs my mismatched boxes (I also keep some pieces in their original cases, so add that to the chaos haha)
IMG-9563.jpg
IMG-9564.jpg
IMG-9565.jpg

IMG-9569.jpg

I currently use two jewelry boxes (a smaller brown one and a bigger Wolf one). I love the Wolf box, but wish I had purchased the large instead of the medium. @Star gazer I love how yours has the necklace holders - the larger version had those too. While I love the Wolf case, I don't like how it picks up lint and animal hair haha

I agree with everyone saying zipped/fully enclosed jewelry holders are the way to go. I had one of those roll-up travel cases and lost a pair of diamond earrings that way :confused2:

I am very very interested in the Stackers and will look into it. I like how you can mix and match compartments to suit your needs, and it seems like a cleaner look overall vs my mismatched boxes (I also keep some pieces in their original cases, so add that to the chaos haha)
IMG-9563.jpg
IMG-9564.jpg
IMG-9565.jpg

IMG-9569.jpg

Those are both gorgeous!! Wow I especially love the Wolf one, as I am a magnet to anything floral :D I like how it is all organized, especially the rings and watches!! I also have kept original boxes haha. Thanks for sharing!

A few places!

308453-2_1.jpg

:DI have the same Wolf box and I love it!

IMG-9563.jpg
IMG-9564.jpg
IMG-9565.jpg

IMG-9569.jpg

I have the same wolf box but the green version. I totally feel the same way as you about size. It was perfect at first but now I regret not purchasing the large. Anyways I noticed your comment about the lint and I wanted to say that I obviously have the same problem so I use a hand vac with a little brush attachment on mine and it cleans up perfectly!

I have the same wolf box but the green version. I totally feel the same way as you about size. It was perfect at first but now I regret not purchasing the large. Anyways I noticed your comment about the lint and I wanted to say that I obviously have the same problem so I use a hand vac with a little brush attachment on mine and it cleans up perfectly!

Oh that’s a great idea, thank you! I have been using a sticky lint brush but always have the hardest time peeling a new layer…so I get lazy lol

IMG-9563.jpg
IMG-9564.jpg
IMG-9565.jpg

IMG-9569.jpg

Beautiful boxes both!

IMG-9563.jpg
IMG-9564.jpg
IMG-9565.jpg

IMG-9569.jpg

Aren't you worried that such a box will make it very easy for burglars? By one grip he has your entire collection in his hands! I have all my bling in a safe and my watches in a safe watch winder. It's not as nice to look at but I feel safer.

Aren't you worried that such a box will make it very easy for burglars? By one grip he has your entire collection in his hands! I have all my bling in a safe and my watches in a safe watch winder. It's not as nice to look at but I feel safer.

Hi @Octave ! You have a good point! I’m not that worried, as I live in a pretty secure area (with surveillance cameras all over). That being said, I don’t leave the boxes sitting out when I leave the property (I typically put them inside a chest, out of sight).

When we leave for extended periods of time, the jewelry boxes go in this safe:
CC4FE3DF-1E6A-4668-9B30-48FA668C2E96.jpeg

@clairebc pottery barn about 10 years ago. It’s since been discontinued. This is the large size and they don’t come up for sale often but I’ve seen them go $60-150. There’s a couple of matching small boxes on eBay right now for $80 each but those are small and don’t have the tray. Just empty box. It’s called antique silver if you wanted to keep an eye out. Try posh mark.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP