shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Boxes

@clairebc pottery barn about 10 years ago. It’s since been discontinued. This is the large size and they don’t come up for sale often but I’ve seen them go $60-150. There’s a couple of matching small boxes on eBay right now for $80 each but those are small and don’t have the tray. Just empty box. It’s called antique silver if you wanted to keep an eye out. Try posh mark.

Thanks so much! I'll take a look on posh mark and keep an eye out elsewhere.

I am looking for recommendations for a travel jewelry case/portfolio. Anyone have a favorite? So far, I have been looking at the Wolf website. Any others?

If you have a Wolf travel piece, do you have any pro/cons of the item you own?

Thanks in advance!

I am looking for recommendations for a travel jewelry case/portfolio. Anyone have a favorite? So far, I have been looking at the Wolf website. Any others?

If you have a Wolf travel piece, do you have any pro/cons of the item you own?

Thanks in advance!

Personally I only travel with something that zips closed. I like the MadeInRose zip velvet boxes on Etsy.

Personally I only travel with something that zips closed. I like the MadeInRose zip velvet boxes on Etsy.

Thank you for the recommendation -I'll go look at them now.

Not a box, but stands! Some of my rings or unchained pendants sit on an old letterpress board I nailed to the wall, and everything else goes on the dolls!

IMG_0319.jpeg

Nebo currently has two strands of freshwater pearls and a small diamond and platinum necklace, and my great-great-great grandmother’s locket (not pictured)

IMG_0370.jpeg

Rafeyah stores all my unstrung pearls, two strands of pink freshwater pearls, and used to have my golden rutile necklace but that’s since been replaced with an antique gryphon and pearl (sensing a theme here?) stickpin. (She’s also long overdue for a paint job, please excuse her paleness.)

IMG_0651.jpeg

And the latest addition: little Eryn! He takes care of my grandmother’s engagement ring and his eyes are Coober-Pedy opals!

I have two more dolls I just received and another that should be sent out in the coming months, so I really need to get to work getting more jewelry for them to wear!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP