shape
carat
color
clarity

JuliaB jewelry

Rosiedovepink

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to make a post about this seller on etsy. She just made a custom design for me and I thought it could be helpful to others to know how amazing she was. I’m sure there are other post about her but I always worry about buying things online so I hope the more there are the better. She really was so kind, sweet, and understanding. She listened to everything I was worried about and she got finished earlier than I expected her to. My jeweler was extremely impressed! They are one of the best in my area and he said her work on the bezel was perfectly measured and that my ring turned out stunning. She asked me many questions to make sure I was happy with what I was going to get. She was also honest with me about the size and that I may end up not liking certain things. She was so honest and wonderful I left a review for her but I just think she was such a wonderful designer that it was nice for someone interested to also look here. I really hope that it is all ok. And ofcourse I would love to see any pieces from others she has done and hear your stories

I don't see your photos @Rosiedovepink , have you posted them yet?

Personally, I tend to discount reviews praising quality yet not actually sharing any images let alone those which display the lauded qualities...

I am glad you are pleased though.

I don't see your photos @Rosiedovepink , have you posted them yet?

Personally, I tend to discount reviews praising quality yet not actually sharing any images let alone those which display the lauded qualities...

I am glad you are pleased though.

I'm sorry I didn't attach them. 20240903_173205.jpg20240903_173211.jpg20240903_173208.jpg20240903_173219.jpg20240903_173308.jpg20240903_173310.jpg

I hope they aren't too big . Thank you, I was really impressed that she took a design made for a round moissanite and adjusted it for my pear diamond. I can understand that, thank you for your reply . I've been wearing it with two white gold diamond eternity bands but I'm not sure I won't change to something from her sets.

I'm sorry I didn't attach them. 20240903_173205.jpg20240903_173211.jpg20240903_173208.jpg20240903_173219.jpg20240903_173308.jpg20240903_173310.jpg

I hope they aren't too big . Thank you, I was really impressed that she took a design made for a round moissanite and adjusted it for my pear diamond. I can understand that, thank you for your reply . I've been wearing it with two white gold diamond eternity bands but I'm not sure I won't change to something from her sets.

I'm sorry my diamond is so dirty here

Lovely!!

I love JuliaB! She really is a very nice woman to talk to.
She sourced my spinel a decade ago and made my e-ring and matching eternity wedder for it several years ago.
Everyone here is very familiar with my set- I'm bad at taking beauty shots and use the same ones a lot :lol:

914387.947068 979889

Welcome to my club! I love the ring she did for you and will continue to sing her praises.
Also, supremely jealous you have an antique pear. One day, one day...

That’s lovely!

That's so pretty and feminine. I've never seen a rose garland motif around a diamond before and think its lovely. Enjoy your new ring!

The bezel looks perfect! I’m glad @ItsMainelyYou chimed in - I remember that Julia made her ring. It’s beautiful!

Beautiful. That bezel is stunning & I love the colour combo of the gold with the diamond.

Thanks for sharing your great photos -- your ring is gorgeousl!

The rose garland feature is beautifully executed and so well-proportioned. The bead and wire work also looks top notch.

Congratulations to you, and kudos to JuliaB :)

Curious how her prices compare to DK. Anyone have any info/comments on that? She does nice bezels and prongs!

Edit: I just went to her Etsy site and saw some of her mounts. From what I saw, she seems less expensive than DK.

Can someone please share her Etsy?

Curious how her prices compare to DK. Anyone have any info/comments on that? She does nice bezels and prongs!

Edit: I just went to her Etsy site and saw some of her mounts. From what I saw, she seems less expensive than DK.

I did read somewhere on PS that she prefers to set her own stones but will set stones provided (for a fee...fair enough), however,
you have to sign a waiver. I'm assuming it's to not hold her responsible for any damage to the stone.

In other words, either take your chances, have insurance, or use someone else!

I love JuliaB! She really is a very nice woman to talk to.
She sourced my spinel a decade ago and made my e-ring and matching eternity wedder for it several years ago.
Everyone here is very familiar with my set- I'm bad at taking beauty shots and use the same ones a lot :lol:

20221124_145056_resized.jpg.20230922_152540.jpg 20240817_134505.jpg

Welcome to my club! I love the ring she did for you and will continue to sing her praises.
Also, supremely jealous you have an antique pear. One day, one day...

Oh wow!!! What a breathtaking ring and set. It's a dream! Do you wear your spinel everyday? It's such a stunning color!
Thank you! I am not sure if it's an antique or not. It's listed as a pear brillant and came from a ring made in the 70s. When I saw it I thought it looked so much like an antique pear cut though.
Your set is just so pretty! Thank you for sharing your pictures with me!

Thank you so much for everyone's replies! I've been really enjoying taking her out and seeing how she looks in different lighting. The rose gold seems to affect it alot more than I was expecting but it's so fun and interesting. This was today. It definitely looked more brownish/champagne/yellow in different types of lighting. I might need yalls help picking out a wedding band. She said she could make a curved one that fits snug but I'm wondering if her straight band would look better. Thank you all again. Every time I post im so thankful for all of yalls replies and kindness! 20241015_141327.jpg

Thank you, kindly!
I do wear her an awful lot, but if I'm at home and busy I wear my bands. They don't normally come off unless activity necessitates. She brings me a lot of joy.
I would have Julia do a mock up of both straight and curved so you can get a feel.

Also, I want to see :lol:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP