shape
carat
color
clarity

Kirsty Allsop''s Ring. London ladies help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparklestick

Shiny_Rock
Check out Kirtsy''s lovely ring and please try to help her find it.

http://www.kirstieslostring.co.uk/

Jeez - I wouldn''t be smiling! Nice ring!

Poor girl.

But I do think the photo choice is a bit poor. Not that I expect her to be sobbing...well I would expect her to be sobbing just not on the website. Perhaps she should have a more sombre photo.

It is probably gone for good. But I am a cynic.

I love Kirsty Allsop!! And I''m so sorry she''s lost her ring. Unfortunately, I also know where she appears to have lost it. I don''t expect it to reappear any time soon, but let''s hope I''m just an old cynic and someone out there does the right thing.

I too love Kirsty, what a shame. That''s defintely and ''ok I''ll try and smile'' face and not a beeming grin. Kirsty airs her feelings so definitely know that''s not a happy smile.

I hope she finds it, if it were me, I''d be devastated. Love that she called her first son Bailey, I was a big Party of Five fan.

I just hope it was insured!

Yes I agree there isn''t much of a chance for Kristy to have it returned from Hackney unfortunately. 33 carats spinel?????? how much would that be worth? Yikes! poor thing.

Poor Kirsty! I''d be devastated too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP