shape
carat
color
clarity

LittleD (my 3.26 ct RB upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
It''s so tiny I had to squint to see it. LOL. NOT! It''s huge and fab! Congrats!

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
thank you I needed a bling fix
30.gif
I look at your ring everytime I need one
3.gif

I just love that last hand shot
face23.gif

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
beautiful! I wish I had your small ring size, my stone is around the size of yours but looks half the size on my hand! plus it a princess so that doesn''t help

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the new pics...gorgeous ring...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your new pics are awesome!!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/19/2007 11:19:41 PM
Author: lucky sparkle
Okay last one for now (I think they're starting to get a little redundant...will try to get some outdoor shots over the weekend if the weather permits). Thanks SO much for all your kind comments, everyone!!! You guys are seriously the best! I couldn't have done this without you all...thank you so much for helping me find my LittleD!
1.gif

What a powerful diamond you have.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is gorgeous! And I love the insane finger coverage!
30.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful beautiful beautiful... Your hand, the diamond ring, the wedding band... wow... I really am speechless! Congratulations!!!

kathleen

Rough_Rock
Sorry I''m so late on this post, but your rings are GORGEOUS!!! I love how your wedding band is not wider than the engagement ring (meaning east/west wide). Does that make sense? How many stones are in the wedding band? It looks like 5, right? Or do they go all the way around? Do you know if Scott Kay still makes that band? Can you tell I''m getting ideas?
2.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
OMG it''s fabulous!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
HOLY *bleep*~~~~~
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

OH MY GAWD.....Somebody please pick my jaw up off the floor!!!
That is ONE BEAUTIFUL RING!!!!!!!!! I just love all the pictures showing off the arrows!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
This my fellow PS''s is what a Door Knob is supposed to look like!!

I respectfully bow to your supremecy. You are entitled to use my moniker as it truly is yours alone. I will try to use the name of drawer pull from this day forward. (2.11RB just but a crumb
39.gif
)

This is simply divine!! I love love the setting...your itty bitty fingers...and well it is perfect! Thrilled for you!

Drawer Pull ...used to be Door Knob

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. There are no words.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
There are MANY rings here that I adore but your takes the cake. That huge gorgeous diamond on your wonderfully dainty hand is just BREATHTAKING !!! Please keep on posting the pictures.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
I had to come back and look again. Lucky Sparkle, you really are a lucky girl! I LOVE your ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results