shape
carat
color
clarity

LucyandRoger''s Engagment Ring!!! 3 stone semi-bezel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
I am officially ENGAGED!!!
9.gif
And I LOVE my ring!

I don't have time to write a long post now but I do have some photos so I figured I would go ahead and get these up!

Brian Gavin Diamonds did an AMAZING job with the setting. We showed them an inspiration pic and what we wanted changed but we left a lot of the details to them. They just "got it."

We bought the center stone from James Allen. The transaction was quick and smooth. Their gemologist described the diamond as incredibly eye clean and WHITE and they were right.

The center is a 1.3 ct. J VS2 GIA Ex/Ex/Ex and the sidestones are .35 each BGDs and also J VS2.

On the hand:

ETA - this photo is the most realistic view of the bezels. Because of the sparkle coming from the diamonds, the bezels are almost invisible most of the time and it is like the diamonds are just floating there.
30.gif

L&RRingonhand.JPG

My FI proposed during a game of monopoly. He had a special "Chance" card made up for the occasion.

L&RRingMonop.jpg

Another on the hand
1.gif
:

ETA - The diamonds are reflecting my blue shirt.

L&RRing123.jpg

Beautiful ring, congratulations!
I love the "chance" card, that is adorable!

So sparkly and pretty!

Wowie! That's beautiful. Congrats on your engagement!

One more for now - profile view:

L&RRing314.jpg

Such an amazing ring and a great proposal story!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Gorgeous!!! yummy in Yellow gold too!
18.gif

Stunning ring! Absolutely beautiful

Thank you Diamond*Dana, Lilac, SeattleSweetheart, stepcutgirl, D&T, and lil425 for your sweet comments!!!

FI is very proud of himself and has been asking since an hour after the proposal when I was going to show everyone on PS!

Beautiful ring (and cute proposal story!).

Brian Gavin does some lovely work and it is evident in this ring. I love how clean and elegant it is. And I love that you went with a classic yellow gold - just lovely!

However you just made the wait for the completion of my own BGD custom project all that much more painful ;)

What a cute way to propose, and I love your ring! When I saw the CADs it looked a lot more clunky - it''s actually very delicate and pretty.

The chance card is just so cute
1.gif

Congratulations!! Your ring is beautiful!

Absolutely stunning!

i LOVE the way he proposed
36.gif

your ring is beautiful on your hand and youve got some great finger coverage!!!
30.gif

Congratulations and I love it! It is much more delicate than that CADs which I really like!!!

Awesome ring, even more awesome proposal.

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Awesome!

More pictures please!
9.gif

I love your Monopoly proposal story. Who won the game? ;) Your ring is beautiful and I adore that profile!

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

WOW! What a beautiful ring!! And your Monopoly proposal story is soo sweet!! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Yeah, he gave it to you! Congratulations to you both! Your ring is beautiful.

Congrats on your engagement!!!! I''m sooo excited for you!!! What a beautiful ring!!!! Love the proposal!!! May you two have a long and happy life together!!!

wow! the ring is gorgeous! i love the semi-bezel!
30.gif
congrats!

Beautiful and really showcases the diamonds.

THANK YOU Yssie, Snicklefritz, emilina22, PinkAsscher678, chiquitapet, Luckyeshe, canada_ham and oddoneout!!!

RaiKai - Thank you so much! What are you getting from BGD?! Their work is just so lovely.

MonkeyPie & Bella_mezzo - Thanks! It is always so hard for me to imagine the final product from looking at the CADs. We just trusted Brian and Lesley and they totally came through!

Dreamer - Thanks! I just wandered over to RT and saw your threads...I've got to catch up on what you're planning! More pics coming tonight!

Venice - Thank you! Actually, we stopped playing the game right then. We only got around the board twice and FI had three of the railroads so he thinks he was on his way to a win....I think I would have comeback strong!
3.gif

gemgirl - yes, FINALLY!
2.gif
Thank you!

Its gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

I love it! And I LOVE the Chance card!!!

ooooohhhhh......pretty! Congrats on your engagement!

Stunning ring, and what a cool proposal idea!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results