shape
carat
color
clarity

Matatora’s Lockes Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
It''s GORGEOUS!! Congratulations!!

lockes handshots 3.JPG

It''s GORGEOUS! It''s so big and sparkly, it''s reflecting off your hand!
18.gif

OMG, I just died and went to heaven. I can''t wait for the profile shots!!!

GREAT GOOGLY-MOOGLY!!! That thing is AMAZING!

More pics! More pics!

By my count, you still need the flat hand shot, flower shot, and (new) scanner shot! At LEAST! Plus we need to see the gallery!

Beautiful! Classic solitaire setting are the best. Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 4/13/2006 12:59:48 PM
Author: Matatora
This one is my favorite...
4.gif
OH MY GOD. *THUD* that is the sound of my jaw hitting the ground. That is my favorite too!!!!!

I LOVE the side view, gosh, it''s so pretty.

*mara thinking if maybe she can convince greg to let her go with a solitaire for the upgrade.....*

lockes handshots 4.JPG

Date: 4/13/2006 1:01:35 PM
Author: Mara

Date: 4/13/2006 12:59:48 PM
Author: Matatora
This one is my favorite...
4.gif
OH MY GOD. *THUD* that is the sound of my jaw hitting the ground. That is my favorite too!!!!!

I LOVE the side view, gosh, it''s so pretty.

*mara thinking if maybe she can convince greg to let her go with a solitaire for the upgrade.....*
ME THREE! Mat- that setting is beyond amazing.....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That setting really sets off that diamond!!!!!!!! Yummy solitaire!

(I had to add that I can''t believe could wait long enough to take a picture of the unopened box! I would''ve tore that ribbon off in a second!)

SWOON
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

COULDN''T BE BETTER......

Congratulations Mat!!! It''s stunning. That stone is amazing and I adore the setting. More gallery shots please!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

UM ,that''s my favorite shot so far too, but WERE YOU DRIVING when you took it?!
23.gif
2.gif

Date: 4/13/2006 1:03:24 PM
Author: fatafelice
UM ,that''s my favorite shot so far too, but WERE YOU DRIVING when you took it?!
23.gif
2.gif
Who me?
12.gif
Yes, I was.

lockes handshots 5.JPG

lockes handshots 6.JPG

Holy smokes!!!!!!!! That''s some serious bling!
30.gif
Congratulations Mat!
36.gif

lockes handshots 7.JPG

lockes handshots 8.JPG

lockes handshots 9.JPG

lockes handshots 10.JPG

Back into the box.

lockes in the box 1.JPG

Date: 4/13/2006 1:03:24 PM
UM ,that's my favorite shot so far too, but WERE YOU DRIVING when you took it?!
23.gif
2.gif
Morbid thought, i know:

If she were to die in a terrible car accident while driving and taking pictures, at least she would've died happy with a big smile on her face!

lockes in the box 2.JPG

On its head

lockes in the box 3.JPG

There are no words! Every pic is STUNNING!
30.gif

31.gif
So let''s get this straight...

Did you open it when you picked it up, photograph it in the car on the way home, and then RE-BOX it so that you could torture us with 5 box pics?!?!
3.gif

Magnificent! I Love the Side view and the stearing wheel shot w/ the silver arrows and sparkles! yum Yum!
joni

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! What an absolutely stunning solitaire! It is honestly breathtaking, and so classic. I bet you are grinning ear to ear, and will be for quite some time!

lockes in the box 4.JPG

Date: 4/13/2006 1:11:28 PM
There are no words! Every pic is STUNNING!
30.gif

31.gif
So let''s get this straight...

Did you open it when you picked it up, photograph it in the car on the way home, and then RE-BOX it so that you could torture us with 5 box pics?!?!
3.gif
Nope...I drove home with it in the box. I was going to post pictures before class...but I would have been late, which is a no no. So instead I took pictures in the car!

Gorgeous ring and diamond!!!! I have to say, I like the box(es) as well, chocolate and sage green are awesome together!
30.gif

I am happy that you are happy.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP