shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Esme: My new emerald ring.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
It is absolutely stunning! I was always sad about letting go of this setting after all the time it took to design and create but seeing it with this emerald and diamond combo is *chef's kiss*. I'm so glad that it was passed down to you.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely stunning! I was always sad about letting go of this setting after all the time it took to design and create but seeing it with this emerald and diamond combo is *chef's kiss*. I'm so glad that it was passed down to you.
Thank you! I’ve always thought it was a gorgeous setting. All those little side details ar just perfection. I didn’t realize you’d designed it so kudos to you! :kiss2:

I’m happy to give the ring new a new chance at life with my beautiful emerald…and I’m so happy we were able to keep it in the PS family. :mrgreen:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one seriously gorgeous electric emerald in an amazing setting. Congratulations!! Stunning!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one seriously gorgeous electric emerald in an amazing setting. Congratulations!! Stunning!

Thank you so much! :kiss2: I love wearing her…even if I don’t get as much work done when I do (the distraction is real). :mrgreen:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late to the party... haven't been in PS much lately. You know how I feel about this ring! But on IG I didn't see THIS. THIS is EVERYTHING. I'M DEAD. :
Screenshot_20230710_084610_Chrome.jpg

Oh, I'm so glad you like it! :mrgreen: I adore the side profile. That's what makes the ring special IMO.
I hadn't shared that on instagram yet. I guess I should remedy that asap. lol.

twentytwo

Rough_Rock
Holy smokes!!! Gorgeous!!! It always makes me soo happy to know such works of art are out there - thank you for sharing!! :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
golden hour
witching hour
blue hour
5’oclock somewhere
any time we get to see your collection is spot on!

Beauteous. Pretty amazing. :love:
Aw, thank you @Rfisher! You have excellent taste so I take that as the highest of compliments. :kiss2:

Holy smokes!!! Gorgeous!!! It always makes me soo happy to know such works of art are out there - thank you for sharing!! :kiss2:

Thank you! :love::love::love:

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Just had to say… I was working today and randomly your ring popped in my head, so I came here to just admire how absolutely gorgeous Esme is! :mrgreen:

If you ever, I mean *ever* need to let her go I would be completely honored to give her a new home.

Her color green makes me think of The Emerald City from The Wizard of OZ!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I am green with emerald envy! Both of your rings are breathtaking! I

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just had to say… I was working today and randomly your ring popped in my head, so I came here to just admire how absolutely gorgeous Esme is! :mrgreen:

If you ever, I mean *ever* need to let her go I would be completely honored to give her a new home.

Her color green makes me think of The Emerald City from The Wizard of OZ!!
I can’t even tell you how warm and squishy your comment made me feel. That is one of the nicest compliments I’ve ever received. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :kiss2:

Ps. I’ll keep you in mind if I ever decide to let her go.

Oh I am green with emerald envy! Both of your rings are breathtaking! I

Thank you so much! :love: I adore your collection too!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh man, @elle_71125! I only just saw this photo and it was like a complete sucker punch! These two together are just incredible. This is the stuff PS dreams are made of. Just divine. What a combo!!

Thank you, Mrs. B! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
I love them both dearly, but that golden hour clip even had me thinking “wow.” :lol:
I think I’m an emerald girl now. I don’t think there’s any coming back from this. lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results