shape
carat
color
clarity

men''s cologne, what do you ladies like

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
My FI did some sniffing around at Sephora the other day while I browsed...
31.gif

RL Romance was sooooooo nice in the bottle, but did not smell as good on my FI.
39.gif

He tried one of the Prada scents and that smelled fabulous on him, though. Christmas gift possibility.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
I just bought Viktor & Rolf''s Antidote for my husband and he''ll be getting some Prada for Men as a stocking stuffer.

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
Ok, so I went with Romance. I bought the package with aftershave (great for my bald head) and shower gel. So far I have received 2 compliments at work and I only used the aftershave. Going downtown tonight....we''ll see how good it works.
1.gif
1.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awesome!

I''m more of a perfume person than a sparkle person.

With fragrance, it''s an active appreciation, while with diamonds I just sort of go into a trance, thinking, "oooh, preddy...so preddy...."

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bowling Green by Geoffrey Beene is really incomparable. I wish my husband wore that and only that scent. (He wears it pretty frequently!)

I don''t know why that scent didn''t become and stay the most fashionable scent ever! If the scent mattered as much as the marketing, I assume that it would have! It is just wonderful!

Deb
34.gif

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Firstly, you need to try them both. And I mean try - not just sniff a sample card as it will always smell different on the skin than on the card. And remember, what smells nice on someone else could smell awful on you. Whichever one smells nicer on your skin, buy it.

My sister''s ex boyfriend wore Fahrenheit - it smelled wonderful on him but it smelled awful on a friend.

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
Polo sport, Adidas moves for men, and hugo boss...mmm...yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results