shape
carat
color
clarity

Metal color choice for spess

Which color gold?

• Total voters
Thanks guys. I'm not too stressed or concerned about it. Anyways I didn't even think to mention the ultrasonic bit at the jeweler, until he was giving me the cost estimate and said something to the effect of "$70 but it can be more if the diamonds fall out and we have to fix that, etc." I was like ??? why would the diamonds fall out. I am getting it sized down from 6.5 to 4.5...it's not like I am asking him to warp a full eternity band! Then I thought to myself "oh, is he thinking what if the diamonds fall out in the ultrasonic cleaner???" and then I told him please not to put it in ultrasonic. Then he said the ultrasonic is ultra safe. Then I thought to myself, if that's his dang routine, he will put it in the ultrasonic no matter what I tell him, so didn't pursue that issue any further. :lol::lol::lol:

I know....I told him not to ultrasonic but he said it is safe, even for emeralds, and I think he will still put it in the ultrasonic cleaner. Maybe he will also steam clean the ring too. :(sad:(sad:(sad
It's not. I had stones ruined in ultrasonic cleaners, including an emerald. I just don't want people to go through my disappointment, even if others have been lucky. Better safe than sorry, right? My jeweler abides by my wishes and doesn't use it on my pieces. Thanks.

It's not. I had stones ruined in ultrasonic cleaners, including an emerald. I just don't want people to go through my disappointment, even if others have been lucky. Better safe than sorry, right? My jeweler abides by my wishes and doesn't use it on my pieces. Thanks.

Exactly, better safe than sorry. I am gonna try another jeweler next time who hopefully doesn't look at me like I'm an alien when I ask him to skip the ultrasonic. This guy was so confused when I said no ultrasonic please. Like he'd never ever considered doing that for anything.

I like the Deco style setting. I hope the setting process goes well. I am always stressed about colored stones and what could go wrong. Garnets are sturdy, hang in there.

I just picked up the ring and can happily report the stone wasn't damaged! Took some quick pics indoors ...won't be able to get a good pic today because of the weather.

IMG_20180215_152210.jpg
IMG_20180215_171634.jpg IMG_20180215_171641.jpg IMG_20180215_171643.jpg IMG_20180215_171654.jpg

Gorgeous setting! I love the shoulders and how it must sparkle from every angle. More pics! :kiss2:

Beautiful!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!! Well done you did a great job!

Beautiful! I just love your ring!:love:

Thanks guys, I will take outdoors pictures later anf post!

That came out fabulous!! Enjoy!

Beautiful results! Enjoy it in good health!

I love the setting and finger coverage. Beautiful ring!

Thank you ladies for your kind words!

It turned out really beautiful! I like it very much with yellow gold!

BEAUTIFUL!! I too really like it in yellow gold. :))

Congrats, it is beautiful!

Already commented in the ‘Fabulous below 1250’ thread but came here to admire additionsl photos. It’s a gorgeous ring!!!!! The stone is so lively and vibrant and the setting so sophisticated. I like!!!!

Ok I took some more pics so you can see what the setting looks like. On my hand the outline of the ring doesn't pop as there isn't a stark contrast between my skin and YG. Against more colorful background you can discern the bow outline better.IMG_20180217_124741.jpg
IMG_20180217_124646.jpg
IMG_20180217_124854.jpg

I love it when it shows its orange side!

Helloooo Mr. Orange!

It’s beautiful! Don’t feel bad! You are entertaining us!

Love the new pics!!! :love: Feel free to keep on posting and we'll feel free to keep on ogling. :mrgreen2: That is one gorgeous ring and I still can't believe the price and like @minousbijoux I can't get over that orange glow! :love:

And because I always crave more hand shots
IMG_20180217_133904.jpg
IMG_20180217_133828.jpg IMG_20180217_134151.jpg IMG_20180217_134230.jpg IMG_20180217_134253.jpg IMG_20180217_115240.jpg

Ok....I'm done....feel like some internet troll or spammer for uploading so many pics :lol:

WOW so GORGEOUS! Really just perfect!!!:love::appl: The color just POPS! That is one spectacular ring!!!:love:

Guess what, one of the prongs looked loose to me from beginning but I tried to ignore it because I hate obsessing over stuff. Well it continued to bug me so I am taking it to jeweller again to have it tightened.
IMG_20180221_122327.jpg

IMG_20180221_122239.jpg

:(2:(2:(2

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP