shape
carat
color
clarity

My .46 OEC in a BGD Bezel Pendant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Beautiful!

Beautiful!!

Thanks DiaDiva! Yes I did, I love that 5 stone she''s selling
30.gif

Yay topo!! I just love it and you will too! I wore it all day today at work and I never noticed the culet against my skin. The overall necklace is so delicate I can hardly feel it''s there.

Thanks Ms. Halo. I know I just love how bezels make diamonds look bigger. I also have .62 tcw ACA handmade bezel studs from WF and they match perfect!

Thanks Snlee!!!

Thank you Lauren, I love how it turned out! I can''t wait to see yours too, it''s going to be amazing!

Thanks MC and Szh07!

It''s a real beauty.

Absolutely positively stunning!!!!
30.gif

love it
30.gif
30.gif

30.gif
That''s purdy!
30.gif

that''s just BEAUTIFUL!

beautiful!!!

Hey all! I''ve been meaning to take a pic of how I wear my new bezel necklace a lot. I layered w/ my Tiffany X pendant. Here''s a pic:

BTW - Lauren - if you see this, where''s your .46 oec necklace lady? I want to see it!!!!
9.gif

bgdandtifflayer.jpg

It''s like a beautiful beam of light, like a star around your neck!

Date: 6/22/2009 10:35:37 AM
Author: DiaDiva
It looks beautiful on you!!!!

BTW, did you see Upgradable's 5-stone OEC ring up for sale? Wish I could buy it.
Edited: Found it!! Yummo!!
30.gif
30.gif

Date: 7/16/2009 9:22:47 AM
Author: asscher_girl
Hey all! I''ve been meaning to take a pic of how I wear my new bezel necklace a lot. I layered w/ my Tiffany X pendant. Here''s a pic:

BTW - Lauren - if you see this, where''s your .46 oec necklace lady? I want to see it!!!!
9.gif
LOVELY!! I love the layer look.

Could you tell me what are the lengths of the two chains? I''ve always loved this look but don''t really know how to do it, without the two chains twisting onto each other!! Thanks.

Oh my! It looks fabulous layered with your Tiffany necklace. (Sort of like stacking eternity bands)
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

OMG, it''s gorgeous!!! I want one!!! It looks so wonderful on your neck, and the stone really shows up beautifully! Love it!

Oh thank you for posting so much about your working relationship with BGD. Answered all the questions I wanted to ask you! I just contacted them earlier today and I''m pleased to see what a WONDERFUL job they did with your stone.

GREAT pictures and the size looks perfect on you. ENJOY!!
9.gif

So elegant!!!

Hey all! I've been meaning to take a pic of how I wear my new bezel necklace a lot. I layered w/ my Tiffany X pendant. Here's a pic:

BTW - Lauren - if you see this, where's your .46 oec necklace lady? I want to see it!!!!
9.gif
That looks great on you, Asscher_girl! Perfect size, and combined with the T&Co - I love it!

My .46 SHOULD be ready on Tuesday . . . I have a bit of a preview of it . . . I'll post it shortly.
11.gif

Hey all! I've been meaning to take a pic of how I wear my new bezel necklace a lot. I layered w/ my Tiffany X pendant. Here's a pic:
Oooh, being layered in diamonds must feel fabulous! Your OEC is the perfect size for you and BGD did a great job, as usual.

Thanks Upgradable, it wouldn''t have been possible without you
1.gif
I love this lil'' diamond so much!

Hi Phoenix, thanks! The Tiffany X is 16" L and the BGD bezel is 15" L. They still get twisted sometimes, but I don''t mind.

Thanks Tigian! Of course a PS''er would figure out how to stack necklaces, huh? LOL
9.gif

Thank you Junebug, I''m amazed how big the diamond looks. It is always glowing and really stands out.

Thanks Stone Hunter! Yeah, I can''t recommed Brian and Lesley enough. They were awesome to work with. I can''t wait to work with them in the future
1.gif

Thanks Motown!

Thanks Lauren, I''ll check out your thread next.

Oh it does Omieluv! hehe I love the way it turned out. Thanks!

30.gif
Delicate & Classic!!! I''m totally jealous! ENJOY!!

ONG I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!!! I''m normally not this crazy about bezel''s, but that is beautiful on you! Enjoy it and know you''ve made one girl really jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP