shape
carat
color
clarity

My Brian Gavin Diamonds (BGD) Nightingale 5 stone is here!

Re: My Brian Gavin Diamonds (BGD) Nightingale 5 stone is her

oh wow...beautiful ring :) stunning!!! :love:

It's very beautiful, lucky girl.

I love it :love: I bet you really have the bling going on. Looks great on your hand.

This is beautiful and so unique. Can you ever see the sapphires with it on your hand? I love the way they were set. Could you get a shot of the side with it on? Like maybe typing so your little finger is down?

I had to re-read the stats after I saw the pictures. Somehow the numbers didn't register in my head on a Saturday morning. W :love: W! Such a gorgeous ring on you!

Anne it was made for your lovely hand; it's perfection and tons of sparkle to blind me. hehehe Love it! :appl:

Anne your ring is absolutely stunning. :love:

I love it Anne! I love the significance of the sapphires -- a special ring, for many reasons. :))

:love: :love: :love:

OOOooooo Anne! I can't believe I missed this. I've been a little mia from PS lately but so glad to come back and see this. It's soooo gorgeous. Wow. Fits so perfectly on your finger. How can you get anything done? I'd be staring at it all day!
:love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks everyone. We went to a hockey game last night - talk about white lights with the ice and stuff. It was really sparkly. I am having such fun with it.

PinkTower, I attached a photo showing the side sapphires. They are not really visible except when it shifts a little bit to the right or left. One really good thing that I like is that it doesn't turn because the stones rest on either side of my ring finger. I hope this is what you're looking for. I also attached a rainbow shot of the sun hitting it.

You know, when I first started this process, I didn't know jack about cut and didn't really understand how important and critical it is to the stone's appearance. I can see the arrows in regular office light, and because the cut is fantastic, they sparkle like under jewelry store lights even when it's just a regualr flourescent (sp?) bulb. I put my original .5 e-ring stone next to it, which I liked before, next to these stones, and it looks like translucent glass, nothing like the fire of these. I would never ever compromise on cut. It is, for sure, my most important "c".

I also wanted to mention the profile of the stones; they barely sit above the height of my band, because Brian set the culet down in the u-shape. So they are not snagging on anything at all, they are flush and arced in the same smooth arch as the band.

IMG00332-20101206-0905.jpg

IMG00308-20101202-1300.jpg

Oh my! Just gorgeous!!! Congrats!

Gorgeous Ring! I love how you incorporated in the sapphis for your children! And your DH gets mega points for giving it to you on bended knee! that is so romantic! :love:

oh so BEAUTiful!!! I'm so happy for you!!! What a sweetie! :love: :love: :love:

Aw!!! Your hubby sounds like a real sweetie :appl: Enjoy your ring, it's absolutely stunning!

Beautiful....stunning.....amazing......not that I am biased or anything!

Congrats, it looks amazing on you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results