shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Delectable Deco 4 ctw OMC Five Stone Ring

And the best part is all the beautiful oec are present! Lol! Your old mine 5 stone though takes the cake… dare I say even over the ruby diamond band. I usually choose old euros over an old mine too… but there’s something about that 5 stone… it’s gorgeous!!! Those stones are G/H right??!

Yes, approximately G/H. But guess what-the middle three have strong blue fluoro!

Not the best pic but the middle three glow similarly irl:

IMG_5697.jpeg

Thanks so much @Rubies-R-Me - I feel the same way about the stones!

@Catmom thank you! Btw, we need an updated family pic of your menagerie!

LOl, I did one in my thread...https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-new-creature-has-joined-the-menagerie.283734/page-2

It's been a whirlwind of a year-college apps, a high school graduation etc-so this post is a bit overdue...

I've been obsessed with old cut five stone rings for some time now. Three years ago I saw some lovely rings at NY JAWS, but I had just purchased my first OEC so my bling fund was empty then. Some pics here. Then, I acquired a OEC and ruby ring a couple of years ago that fulfilled my five stone niche.

Earlier this year I came upon this signed 1920's ring and knew she was meant for me. She's truly a magical, almost too good to be true piece. I feel very fortunate to be her current caretaker!

five_stone.jpeg

The stones were advertised as OECs, but they are more wonky with large culets and mostly high crowns.

IMG_5694.jpeg

The fleur-de-lis baskets are one my favorite features.

IMG_2501.jpeg

Stones are estimated to be H/I color and VS clarity. The center stone is approximately 1.4 cts.

IMG_5693.jpeg

She's not a great match for MM, but I love this pic because of the disparity in the facet patterns.

IMG_2514.jpeg

She's actually perfect on my middle or pointer finger. Her versatility has made her a daily driver for me. Thanks @oldcutclubmember for the styling inspo:)

IMG_5468.jpeg

Five stone stack.

IMG_2890.jpeg

You have an AMAZING jewelry collection!

It's been a whirlwind of a year-college apps, a high school graduation etc-so this post is a bit overdue...

I've been obsessed with old cut five stone rings for some time now. Three years ago I saw some lovely rings at NY JAWS, but I had just purchased my first OEC so my bling fund was empty then. Some pics here. Then, I acquired a OEC and ruby ring a couple of years ago that fulfilled my five stone niche.

Earlier this year I came upon this signed 1920's ring and knew she was meant for me. She's truly a magical, almost too good to be true piece. I feel very fortunate to be her current caretaker!

five_stone.jpeg

The stones were advertised as OECs, but they are more wonky with large culets and mostly high crowns.

IMG_5694.jpeg

The fleur-de-lis baskets are one my favorite features.

IMG_2501.jpeg

Stones are estimated to be H/I color and VS clarity. The center stone is approximately 1.4 cts.

IMG_5693.jpeg

She's not a great match for MM, but I love this pic because of the disparity in the facet patterns.

IMG_2514.jpeg

She's actually perfect on my middle or pointer finger. Her versatility has made her a daily driver for me. Thanks @oldcutclubmember for the styling inspo:)

IMG_5468.jpeg

Five stone stack.

IMG_2890.jpeg

Wowza! It goes perfectly with your gorgeous jewelry collection!!! Just beautiful!! Congratulations on JOTW!!!

Absolutely stunning!! I wish it was mine! Congrats on JOTW and enjoy every minute of wearing this beauty @lulu_ma!

Congratulations on Jewel of the Week!

I want it :lol:
@Mreader If only we all lived close to each other so we could rotate pieces!:lol:

STUNNING! I've been stalking this ring on your IG. I love the huge diamonds and also the setting if obviously perfection. What I love about your ring -- other than everything -- is the way the baskets really pinch in between the stones giving each diamond such a great rounded shape.

Thanks for the heads up!!! Definite inspo, for sure. Fleur de lis is top of my list for a setting for my diamonds, but probably with a simpler basket (for smaller diamonds) and yellow gold shank.
Thank you @Dreamer_D-I can't wait to see your five stone!!! I hope you get the fleur-de-lis baskets-I really love them!

The 5 stone to end all 5 stone rings haha what an amazing pointer finger ring! Perfect styling too hehe. I love love love this 5 stone ring so much. It has so much presence.

So now that you have a 5 stone ring.. remember me if you ever decide to part with your Ruby 5 stone hahaha.
@maryjane04 I totally lucked out with this one! You're #1on my list for the ruby/oec one, but I love that one, too :wink2:

Gorgeous!
Thank you @CMN !

Absolutely stunning, I could get lost in those facets :kiss2:
@YadaYadaYada thanks! Why are old cuts so addictive?:)

Gorgeous ring! I really love the hearts on the baskets-so romantic :)
The baskets are such a bonus! Thanks @stepcutnut !

Delectable, delicious, delightful … it’s truly divine! :clap:
@Slickk thanks so much! I obviously have a thing for Deco =)

HI:

Great ring--wish it were mine! You have a knack for finding lovely pieces....

cheers--Sharon
Thank you Sharon @canuk-gal . You know the saying "if you go looking for trouble..." :lol: .

You have an AMAZING jewelry collection!
Thanks so much @luckygreen17 !

Congratulations @lulu_ma on JOTW! Another amazing piece that we're drooling over hehe.
@maryjane04 thank you! PS is so great bc we get to drool over each others lovely jewels!

Wowza! It goes perfectly with your gorgeous jewelry collection!!! Just beautiful!! Congratulations on JOTW!!!
Thank you thank you @cushioncutnut !
Absolutely stunning!! I wish it was mine! Congrats on JOTW and enjoy every minute of wearing this beauty @lulu_ma!
@junebug17 thanks! This was a serendipitous find-I feel very fortunate!

Thank you @lavenderdragonfly23 !

I haven’t been on PS much this summer so I hadn’t seen this post until today. I am obsessed with this 5 stone!! It looks good with MM but is also substantial enough to shine on its own on your pointer!

I haven’t been on PS much this summer so I hadn’t seen this post until today. I am obsessed with this 5 stone!! It looks good with MM but is also substantial enough to shine on its own on your pointer!

@oldcutclubmember Hahahaha-the irony! Your five stone revived my obsession. :lol:

More drool from the Great Lakes. This ring is a worthy addition to your amazing collection. Just a joy to see all these pieces.

This is sooo gorgeous!!!! I've been traveling and missed seeing this when you posted it. OMG this ring is obsession-worthy!

The pic where you have it stacked with the ruby & diamond band. Wowzers!

Congrats & Enjoy!

Style pointers from you @oldcutclubmember !

More drool from the Great Lakes. This ring is a worthy addition to your amazing collection. Just a joy to see all these pieces.
Thanks so much for your kind words @Ibrakeforpossums !

This is sooo gorgeous!!!! I've been traveling and missed seeing this when you posted it. OMG this ring is obsession-worthy!

The pic where you have it stacked with the ruby & diamond band. Wowzers!

Congrats & Enjoy!

@RunningwithScissors thank you-I am really enjoying her! Did you acquire any bling during your travels? If so, I hope we get to see it! :bigsmile:

@lulu_ma, All your rings are gorgeous! They all look gorgeous on you.

I don't know how I missed this @lulu_ma! She is a beauty! LOVE 5 stone OEC's so special!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP