shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 7stone emerald cut, 3ctw

:shock::love: Gah! I love the thickness and profile on this, looks like no snagging.
Elegant and sleek.

Love love love this! So classy and blingy!

If you are open to sharing more details, I'd love to know the ring size and the carat weight, to get sense of the proportions.

This is stunning, congratulations. You also have beautiful hands!

:shock::love: Gah! I love the thickness and profile on this, looks like no snagging.
Elegant and sleek.

Thank you! My e ring and wedding band are pretty thin and I gravitate towards daintier jewelry but I am loving the oooomph on this! Sits very low profile and comfortable.

It looks stunning, substantial but also comfortable to wear. Congrats.

It is so so lovely!! Looks great on your pretty hands and I love the sleek look! Very nice!!

Beautiful elegance! Looks gorgeous on your hand!! So those are about .42 or .43ct each! They pack a PUNCH!! Awesome finger coverage!
Congrats!!!

Oh wow that is fabulous!!!! One of the most beautiful diamond rings I’ve seen!

This is beautiful! I’m curious about the mm width!

Oh wow, this is gorgeous!

Beautiful! It packs a good punch & yet is so elegant & low profile!

So gorgeous!!

That’s beautiful…very classy!

Absolutely gorgeous!

Omg so stunning!!! A significant size eternity ring is on my eventual wishlist as well and I think yours is just perfect! Incredible!

I'm in love with your gorgeous 7 stone band!!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Beautiful! I love the sleek lines, the blingyness and the low profile for comfort. Perfect piece!

Do you mind sharing who makes it? Really love the design!

HI:

BINGO! Classic!!! :kiss2:

cheers--Sharon

What a showstopper of a ring! It's beautiful. I love how the prongs are done, very sleek and unobtrusive. It looks substantial but also very elegant on your hand :kiss2:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP