shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My new ring is here from Erica @ LAD

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OEC!! my favorite. The setting is so complimentary to the stone, it has an old world vibe. Frankly, I love it!!!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OEC!! my favorite. The setting is so complimentary to the stone, it has an old world vibe. Frankly, I love it!!!
Thank you Tekate =)2

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone & setting! It looks beautiful on your hand and I can't believe it's a N!

And I agree, Erica is a sweetheart and wonderful to work with! I've sent my share of late night emails about stones I was interested in, and she was always patient, professional, and guide me through my purchase. And I was an emotional wreck at 3-4 week post partum! :eek2:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamond is beautiful and the setting is exquisite!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone & setting! It looks beautiful on your hand and I can't believe it's a N!

And I agree, Erica is a sweetheart and wonderful to work with! I've sent my share of late night emails about stones I was interested in, and she was always patient, professional, and guide me through my purchase. And I was an emotional wreck at 3-4 week post partum! :eek2:
Thank you Babyblue , I don’t think it looks like an N either! It looks very bright and white in most lighting with lots of colors flashing =)2

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeously and classic!! :love: Congrats!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous diamond and ring! I love the facet pattern and the style of the ring is just so beautiful. It's just lovely and looks so white too! don't know if I've seen an N that has such a gorgeous white face up like that one. I once had a GIA M oec that looked like a white facing K ...but your N looks even whiter than that!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful stone, and I absolutely love it in that setting!:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results