shape
carat
color
clarity

My new ring......sorry I have to brag somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Gorgeous stones and setting! I love the yellow and white together!

OK!!!!!!!!!!
naughty.gif
I Finally got pictures of my ring on my hand! Thanks only to Leonid for editing them for me. I don't know why they're coming out so big, even when I had shrunk the size before taking the picture! Oh well, better late than never!

lemon_candy.jpg

This slightly blurry one is for you Nicrez......I know how you love those blurry ones! More coming!!!!!!

mellow_yellow_024.jpg

These next two are with my ring with the Tiffany Peretti, platinum and diamond band I got to go with it. They mesh really well together and the tiny diamonds on the band don't distract from the main attraction. Man this ring just lights on fire in person, these pics don't do it justice at all. One more coming........

PICT0035.jpg

Here is the side view with both rings on.

PICT0037.jpg

That is really a stunning ring Trinity! I don't know how I missed this thread originally, but thanks for posting more pics!

Thanks for the hand pics. They are beautiful.

Trinity-- I am looking to buy a ring from Diamonds by lauren, and I love their work, but I am unsure about the height of his three stone rings. How do you find the height on yours?

Pauline

Date: 3/5/2005 3:26:15 PM
Author: pvang712
Trinity-- I am looking to buy a ring from Diamonds by lauren, and I love their work, but I am unsure about the height of his three stone rings. How do you find the height on yours?

Pauline
Pvang:

You can ask David from Diamondsbyluaren this question..Different rings have stones mounted in various ways depending on customer specs or already pre-fabricated (casted) designs.

If a particular style doesn''t meet your fancy a vendor can custom make a ring to fit the certain criteria you have in mind. There are many different styles of prongs and how high or low a stone is mounted in a ring. Email David and he can better answer all your questions...
21.gif

How did I miss this???
6.gif

Gorgeous ring.
30.gif
Looks perfect on your hand!
1.gif
Nice pics, too.
1.gif

Hi Trinity,
Your ring is beautiful! I just bought a yellow diamond from david. It''s a 1.50 ct cushion cut and also w-x in color. I will receive it next week and I can''t wait to post pics!

I missed this too way back when!! Stunning!

Recently I have been drooling over yellow diamonds and I seem to like the lighter W-X type diamonds or Y-Z...I like the prices as well much better than the darker colors of course !!
9.gif

It''s good to see some hand shots to get some perspective on sizing! Does anyone know what size finger the original poster had? It looks fabulous on her hand!!

RHR here I come! Someday.
9.gif

Ditto, how could I have missed such a beautiful ring? Really beautiful ring, Trinity.

30.gif

It''s beautiful! It''s gorgeous! It looks so perfect on your hand!! And the yellow diamond-yellow gold, white diamond-platinum combo is to die for!! So sad I missed this before!!!

Hi your ring is gorgeous! I was wondering whether or not you got a GIA or EGL cert on it.

bump!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results