shape
carat
color
clarity

My new to me ring!

Very pretty!

I LOVE
30.gif
all of your rings that you have posted and this one is NO exception! It is beautiful! So glad it exceeded your expectations esp for your ebay find thats so exciting! And I want a scan of your meal plan too!!
emteeth.gif

That is absolutely LOVELY - really beautiful!!
30.gif
9.gif

Love it!!! Great taste. Love the feminine, floral-motif. When you see it and you feel it was a price worth paying...that's what is important. If it left you wondering...that's obviously not a good thing. When you buy from a jeweler or ebay you should feel absolutely comfortable with what you paid. I don't think you mentioned whether or not there was a diamond grading certificate for the center diamond. A reputable grading certificate is a must. Nonetheless, gorgeous ring!
VERO

Absolutely gorgeous! That is the type of vintage ring I adore! Wear it in good health!!

Gorgeous ring!!! Congrats on scoring what I''m sure was a great deal. When you can find good stuff on ebay you can get great deals. It is a fantastic ring I love the setting and of course its a beautiful diamond.

very nice piece

I think $7,500 for this ring of yours.

hi fairway flunkie :)

your ring is gorgeous! have you been wearing it daily, or is it a special occasions kind of ring?

it''s one of the prettiest of its time period that i''ve seen - great buy!

(and more photos would be just fine too!)

9.gif

Lovely ring, very nice detailing and great shapes. I hope you enjoy it.

I''ll try Whitby...but I am so bad at taking pictures...I wear if everyday...I even got a compliment from a McDonald''s drive thru employee and he was 15 if a day...
9.gif

Date: 9/30/2009 10:24:56 AM
Author:fairwayflunkie
Here''s a few pics of a ring that I just bought on E-Bay...It arrived today at home...so I''m freaking out here at work desperate to see it
9.gif

Here are the specs according to the vendor:

The ring is platinum/10% iridium

THE MAIN DIAMOND MEASURES 6.2MM X 3.6MM DEEP FOR A WEIGHT OF .83CTTW. ADD THE FOUR MARQUISE AND THE TWO ROUND DIAMONDS AND THE TOTAL WEIGHT OF THIS RING IS APPROX .98CTTW. ALL THE DIAMONDS ARE VERY CLEAN (I CANNOT DETECT A FLAW WITH MY 10X LOUPE) AND CLEAR OF VS CLARITY, G - H COLOUR. THE RING IS 1/4'' WIDE X 3/16'' HIGH AT THE SETTING AND 1/16'' WIDE AT THE SHANK. IT IS A SIZE 6 1/4 AND WEIGHS 3.0 GRAMS

So my question is how much should I have paid for it, if the specs are spot on? I''m just freaking out I guess...where is the bitting the nails emoticon...hehehe And on to the pics....

What a beautiful ring!~ Congrats! So did you tell us how much you paid for it or did I miss it?

$1,300.00 Canadian....pretty good deal I''d say...
30.gif

O h Mine! I am green with envy!!! Congratulations!!
30.gif

Wow! Beautiful ring, love the setting (like LOVE)!!!! Obviously you got it for a steal, good for you! Congrats, and wear it in good health!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

What a gorgeous ring you have, and great deal too!
36.gif

wow - that was a great deal! congratulations :)

I was admiring that ring on eBay too! I love the "leaf" look of it. What a great buy, too! Congratulations!
36.gif

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP