shape
carat
color
clarity

My RB Re-set Saga....Finally Over

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Perfect reset, DiaDiva! It''s just gorgeous on your hand!

nani565

Shiny_Rock
wow your reset is very pretty! by far my favorite of all, would you mind posting some profile shots?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fab, DiaDiva!!! Glad you found the perfect setting!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, this is my favorite of all three!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
third time''s the charm.... i think the final setting is stunning! it makes your diamond really POP, and pairs beautifully with your band!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-it''s gorgeous! It looks so beautiful on your hand!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Looks great, Dia. Definitely a classic... hopefully it will keep you happy for a good long while
9.gif
(and what a rock!!)

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone! I''m really liking this set. Hopefully it''ll be the final re-set. Most of my e-rings have gone through various rounds of re-sets including my pear and my other RB. I''ll start another thread for them. What to do? I get bored with my setting too easily.

Now I need to look for a replacement stone for my ornate setting. It used to house this RB which is 2.48 carats. If anyone sees anything interesting, let me know. I''m open to all kinds of options.

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Now that''s beautiful!!! You ER and WB set each other off perfectly!

thejadewoman

Rough_Rock
DIa DIva, your new setting is awesome, congrats! I love the ornate one too actually, such intricate detailing...i think a dreamy gemstone cut with a high crown like the OMC would be perfect for it
1.gif

I adore many of your rings, including the pear halo in your avatar! I read in another post that you''re in Singapore and so am I. May I ask if you can share your contact for your local jeweller? I have a number of projects ''floating'' in my head but haven''t been able to find someone suitable to execute them. Thanks in advance.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you''ve done it! The third setting a is GORGEOUS!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love setting number 3. Its perfect
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous now. Perfect!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The last is by far my favorite. Now don''t touch it anymore! LOL!!

What were you thinking for the vintage-y mounting? A sapphire or some other color? I''m absolutely loving all the pinks around our neighborhood lately. AJ''s garnet has me just craving one of those, and Elmorton''s Mom''s pink tourmaline ring is also a beauty.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I definitely like the final set the best! It looks just amazing!
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well Done! it looks great,,, I''m feeling the same way,,, I''m starting a new reset,,, custom mount...again.. this will be the 3rd within 7 months, hopefully final... as I just can''t keep getting more RHRs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results