shape
carat
color
clarity

My rework is finally done!

Lovely ring!

Date: 9/8/2008 11:50:07 PM
Author: waitingpatiently
thanks so much for the quick reply. could i also bother you for your ring size? (just for perspective). i really really do LOVE your ring!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Well, waitingpatiently, I hope you''ve been waiting patiently for a reply! My right ring knuckle is about size 6.5 or more, while the area where the ring sits is about size 5 or so. This ring is about 6.75, I believe, with a (supposedly) horseshoe sizer to try to fit better the ring area. I need to do something about it, because I have not been able to wear it for almost 2 months. Too tight. It fit ok for the first month, but no more. However, the reason nothing is done about that, as well as why it took so long for me to reply, & why I don''t have time for pricescope or jewelry these days, is my life has gone crazy. Was out of town in mid-Sep. for mom''s birthday; then vacation; then to a funeral; now my Dad broke his hip, which means I have no time now; gotta help w/ that. So I should not even be on here right now.

Anyway, thank you & krisvrn so much for the compliments!

OFG, I've been thinking of you dear. Sounds like you have been busy but I hope there has been some joy. You deserve it. Take care!

Wow OFG!

Wear it in good health always!

Date: 10/29/2008 9:52:22 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
OFG, I''ve been thinking of you dear. Sounds like you have been busy but I hope there has been some joy. You deserve it. Take care!

Thanks Tacori! You have always been so sweet. Although the birthday in PA, vacation in Italy, and the funeral in PA came fast & furious, there was some joy. The vacation was long overdue & much needed, and wonderful, and even my aunt''s funeral was nice in a way as it was a family reunion. (She was 96, so although it is always sad to lose a loved one, it was not like some devastating, unexpected death of a younger person.) But now with my Dad breaking his hip, & Mom losing her memory, they can''t really live alone, & it is very complicated. DH & I live 3.5 hours from them, but are trying to help however we can, so it is making life more hectic than ever. And hard due to the uncertainties.

Date: 10/29/2008 9:54:23 PM
Author: PrincessDijon
Wow OFG!

Wear it in good health always!

THanks! If I can get it to fit correctly! How I wish the hinged-shank would have worked out...

I love your ring, and that profile...stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP