shape
carat
color
clarity

Need advice: what can I do about errors in ring project

fantasyxy

Rough_Rock
Thanks all; got a chance to speak to Brian. (He's very efficient.) We are shipping it back to them today and they say the right one will be shipped to us before I set off.
They told me that the stones were the ones that I originally ordered, but one of the AGS reports is wrong. -- Before I found out they were still selling that F stone on their website: I was thinking, if I don't report this (I might not, if the setting and the sapphires have been correct; given that I can't tell whether those were H or F diamonds, I might just take it thinking they've upgraded my H because it was sold), what would they do... they would find the correct report for that F stone missing when someone purchase that
It does sound like that they could perhaps use more hands. People say economy is bad (and it is by looking at the increase/decrease in paychecks...) but isn't diamond business growing like crazy.....

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Wow...sorry to hear that for all you difficulty. I have been a grate experience with JA and got answer, email, phone call everything my order came out exactly and more than what expected. Last week I order a diamond stud earrings from BGD and this is the first time ever and I did because all good reputations from our friends here. So...far I have such a wonderful communicated with Denise and now just wait anxiously how it come out :) I understand that sometime errors it happen, hope everything fixed for you. Cheer!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently ordered a pendant and specified inside-only milgrain. I discovered they had put full milgrain on it when I saw the glamour shots. They assured me it would be redone if I didn't like it. In my case, I loved it and did not want it redone! Jamie said it was clearly stated on the work order. I am almost wondering if their bench doesn't speak or read English very well for these kinds of errors.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I am thinking that even if their bench doesn't read english well ... shouldn't they check before sending it out to the customer.

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Prices are going up but the margins of vendors the size of BGD probably is not. Their costs will have risen with the increase of diamond prices.
That said I am glad your finally able to speak with Brian, sometimes going straight to the big dog is just the best way to get things settled. Sorry you had to go through that trouble and stress in the first place. I hope when your final ring arrives it is perfect.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmyPoo|1307802822|2943247 said:
I am thinking that even if their bench doesn't read english well ... shouldn't they check before sending it out to the customer.

I agree with you here - my lovely bracelet is back with them: one bezel always faces up and the other always faces down, unless you twist the chains. It's a little problem that should take them all of fifteen minutes to fix (remove a chain and re-orient so either both bezels face up or face down), but it's an issue, and it definitely should have been caught by someone on the bench or in quality control before it was shipped out to me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results