shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some extra eyes before I approve my ring from Whiteflash!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I tried to do a similar thing with the new photo, I think it still enough of an issue to warrant them changing it?

prongs.png

side view.png

Now is the time to have it fixed. It should be simple to fix the other prong.

I would absolutely not accept the tilt of the diamond in the head. You are going to view the diamond from the side very often, and that would bug me every time I see it.

FWIW all the issues highlighted previously were immediately apparent to me without the guide-lines.

I’d email WF with the pictures with the guide-lines in and let them know your concerns - they’re easier to see with a visual aid.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
Now is the time to have it fixed. It should be simple to fix the other prong.

I would absolutely not accept the tilt of the diamond in the head. You are going to view the diamond from the side very often, and that would bug me every time I see it.
FWIW all the issues highlighted previously were immediately apparent to me without the guide-lines.

I’d email WF with the pictures with the guide-lines in and let them know your concerns - they’re easier to see with a visual aid.

Thanks so much! I ended up sending the images with the grid lines and have since heard back from the production manager at WF. He has assured me that they are going to make sure everything is corrected and that I am happy with everything before they send it out.

Starting to get excited now!!!

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
Just got the new images and it looks so much better! The side profile looks amazing, and the prongs are much more even now. I know that it is never going to be 100% exact because they are working with such tiny prongs, but I think it looks much more balanced and I am very happy with how it turned out. I have approved for WF to send off my ring, so hopefully I should have it soon!!!

Thank you so much to all of you for all of your help, I can't wait to share my new ring with everyone once it arrives!!!

top final.jpg side final.jpg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I hate to say this, but honestly, the prong at 4 o'clock and the one at 8 o'clock are not in alignment like I believe they should be. Notice the amount of space between the 4 o'clock prong and the band versus the amount of space between the 8 o'clock prong and the band -- they are very different. If it were me, I'd ask to have that tweaked a smidge too if possible.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
I hate to say this, but honestly, the prong at 4 o'clock and the one at 8 o'clock are not in alignment like I believe they should be. Notice the amount of space between the 4 o'clock prong and the band versus the amount of space between the 8 o'clock prong and the band -- they are very different. If it were me, I'd ask to have that tweaked a smidge too if possible.

Thank you so much, I did actually consider this, but I do think that with this particular photo is it a teeny tiny bit off centre and the photo is capturing a tiny bit of where the band tapers in under the head. I measures the left and right side of the band and the left is a little bit shorter which also confirms this for me. I added some lines to measure the length and width as well as flipping the image over, and I do think that this might be the case.

band.png

Flipped 180 deg.:

band 2.png

Honestly with the initial photos the prong at 6 and the tilted diamond were my main concern, with the prong at 4 being an additional sign to me that something was wrong. Based on this last photo I do think that the right side is still a tiny bit more spaced than the left but after looking at the photos, flipping them around and measuring every prong, and comparing it to the images of my old ring I do think that it is all within a range that I can live with and I am at peace with things.

The tilt in the head was something I would not have been able to accept, as well as the first 6 oclock prong, but compared to that I feel very happy with changes and I think I am ready to let go now.

On another note, who knew MS paint would become such an important part of my week :lol:

diamonds27

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I am about to approve my ring from Whiteflash (will post more details once I have it!) but I wanted to get some opinions first. There is something that is slightly bothering me, but I won't say it just yet so as not to bias anyone. What you you guys think, does anything look off? Please be brutally honest, I won't be upset!

Classic-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-14k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash.jpg

Hey, you should check out this new site, www.yourdiamondguys.com. It’s got this cool AI that scans for inclusions and weeds out the bad ones, so you only see the best diamonds with nice imperfections. Plus, there’s tons of info on there to help you out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results