shape
carat
color
clarity

New project with pearls - your help needed

Hjgdfhst123

Shiny_Rock
I would like to create a torsade style necklace with small sized, gold pearls interspersed with some ruby, emerald and sapphire beads. I also plan to add a few tiny trinkets/charms to the torsade. My question is where can I find small sized gold pearls? I don't want them to be perfectly round or even round for that matter. I have looked at Etsy but couldn't find anything that fit the description. Any help here would be much appreciated.

Pearl Paradise had a livestream not that long ago with a company specializing in keshi pearls (Pearl Exporting Co in Kobe). Some of their pearls were golden, if I recall correctly. PP said that they would arrange custom pieces for interested buyers at the time. Maybe that offer still stands!

I would like to create a torsade style necklace with small sized, gold pearls interspersed with some ruby, emerald and sapphire beads. I also plan to add a few tiny trinkets/charms to the torsade. My question is where can I find small sized gold pearls? I don't want them to be perfectly round or even round for that matter. I have looked at Etsy but couldn't find anything that fit the description. Any help here would be much appreciated.

i think you should ask admin to shift your thread to the pearl forum

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP