shape
carat
color
clarity

"Old Hollywood" Engagement Ring Pictures

I look at these photos and immediately think of the old movies the actors were in. Agnes Moorehead made me think of “Dark Passage”. Jane Greer in “Out Of The Past” and Gene Tierney in “Leave Her To Heaven”.

@Paisley2628 ” Leave Her to Heaven was a really good movie. It was chilling. I too love the noir films.

Beautiful jewelry pictures @stracci2000.

I look at these photos and immediately think of the old movies the actors were in. Agnes Moorehead made me think of “Dark Passage”. Jane Greer in “Out Of The Past” and Gene Tierney in “Leave Her To Heaven”.

@Paisley2628 ” Leave Her to Heaven was a really good movie. It was chilling. I too love the noir films.

Beautiful jewelry pictures @stracci2000.

Yes! These are all great movies! I love the noir movies. I just watched "Gaslight" for the umpteenth time.
My avatar right now is the most handsome Zachary Scott.

Yes! These are all great movies! I love the noir movies. I just watched "Gaslight" for the umpteenth time.
My avatar right now is the most handsome Zachary Scott
I love the old movies. Every time I see your avatar @strassi I think of “Mildred Pierce” and “Born To Be Bad” He was great in those movies. I didn’t know who Ida Lupino was before you posted the picture of her as your avatar. I’ve seen a few of her movies because you posted your avatar. Have you watched The Bigamist? If so, is it a good movie?

I love the old movies. Every time I see your avatar @strassi I think of “Mildred Pierce” and “Born To Be Bad” He was great in those movies. I didn’t know who Ida Lupino was before you posted the picture of her as your avatar. I’ve seen a few of her movies because you posted your avatar. Have you watched The Bigamist? If so, is it a good movie?

Yes, I've seen "The Bigamist".
The poor guy somehow ended up married to two women! Ida Lupino and Joan Fontaine. It's not a noir movie 'cause no one gets killed. But a fun human interest story!

Zachary Scott was also good in Flamingo Road with Joan Crawford, that's another good one. Sidney Greenstreet is sinister in that flick! It's worth the whole movie just to see Joan smack him in the face!

Donna Reed. She was in dozens of movies the 1940s.
She was married to Tony Owen, a producer.
Screenshot_20240812-100249~2.png

She starred in It's A Wonderful Life - one of my top 3 favourite films of all time!

DK :))

Donna Reed. She was in dozens of movies the 1940s.
She was married to Tony Owen, a producer.
Screenshot_20240812-100249~2.png
Growing up for me was "The Donna Reed Show" and "Leave it to Beaver"....She was older than this photo then, but looked the same. Brings back memories.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP