shape
carat
color
clarity

Our new (old) 2.3 carat OEC e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I looove that first picture, what are you talking about bad pics? Were you wearing something blue or is that the blue flor?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I LOVE IT!!! Oh my the cut and setting are stunning!!!! You are sooo lucky!! So happy for you

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
WOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!! that thing is amazing... I LOVe the chunky facets!! yum.
18.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OH SO BEAUTIFUL! Devine in fact--and is one of the most beautiful rings I have seen! Congrats!!!
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! I love the OEC!
30.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are too kind! Thanks so much for all the compliments and kind words! We''ve been making a lot of phone calls since the big day, but I have to admit that I''m constantly distracted by the ring. LOL. It''s a surprisingly delicate looking setting, but it''s VERY solid and VERY heavy...which I love. I wasn''t sure it would go with an OEC very well because it''s so sleek and modern looking, but it really compliments the geometry of the large facets, I think.

Anyway, thanks again, everyone! You really know how to make a girl feel even better about her ring!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 2:46:59 PM
Author: Mara
oh it''s just DIVINE!!!!
30.gif
that OEC is on fire!! love those chunky facets...and that setting is a great way to showcase it. you don''t even need a wedding ring, it commands attention all on it''s own.

what size is your finger?

fiance done good!!!! congrats!
Thanks, Mara! The ring is a 5.5. I was a little worried at first about what size to tell him because my fingers swell a lot at night, when I drink, when I work out, when it''s hot outside...well, you get the point. :) But so far, it seems to be the perfect size because I can still get it off when my fingers are swollen, but it''s not too loose when they are thinner in the cold.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 4:37:24 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Beautiful! I looove that first picture, what are you talking about bad pics? Were you wearing something blue or is that the blue flor?
Thanks! I was wearing a bluish-green tank top, so that''s the color being reflected, though it does show a lot of blue flashes in the right light too. But, it really is a firey, rather than a white-light returning, stone, so it just sends out rainbows all the time. I keep stopping my fiance and telling him, "WOW...look!" Haha. :)

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 3:17:17 PM
Author: Cinderella
OMG, that''s beyond gorgeous!! I absolutely love your ring! Any chance you can get some sunny shots so we can drool some more?
Thanks, Cinderella! I''ll get some sunny shots as soon as I can. The sun actually came out this afernoon and I was going to take some, but my camera ran out of batteries...boo!
7.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I agree. One of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen. Very pretty. So, so pretty.
21.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/16/2006 1:39:01 PM
Author: FacetFire

Date: 8/16/2006 1:36:30 PM
Author: Sophie
wow it is really nice!

Was this a family diamond? If not, Where did you get it?
He said he saw it and it took him about two seconds to buy it...he just knew it was perfect for me! I think that''s so sweet of him!
HI:

Had to come back for another look---simply gorgeous! Your fiancee did a great job!!

cheers--Sharon

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful stone you have. I just love the OEC and the chunky facets. The color of your stone is GREAT.

Best wishes

widget

Ideal_Rock
LOL....I had to come back for another peek too. Isn''t it fabulous?

I''ve been admiring that mounting on Pearlmans site for a long time. In fact I''d saved it. It''s so much fun seeing it on a real hand, from different angles. I love how it looks face up with the little diamonds peeking out from behind...

And that OEC? Words fail me. Incredible!
30.gif

widget

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful!
30.gif
It will be lovely with your other rings as well!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It''s breathtaking! I adore the stone and setting....I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I just had to say it again....ooooo-la-laaaaa it''s amazing!

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
I think that''s one of the prettiest diamonds I''ve ever seen on Pricescope! Holy cow!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
It really is a spectacular stone! I am in awe of it! Congrats to your sweetie for knowing what was perfect for you!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my word! That stone is so gorgeous it makes my tummy feel funny! I have serious OEC envy . . .

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
face23.gif
its beautiful !!!
30.gif
that baby looks like it throws serious SPARKLE !!! please post more pics
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous and with all those rainbows zinging out of it....YUMMY!
36.gif
36.gif

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
That OEC is absolutely incredible - stunning, stunning, stunning!

I totally understand what you mean about the constant rainbows from these stones - i spend far too long looking at mine! And yes, that gorgeous blue seems to be a real feature of OECs - all the ones i''ve seen show it.

Many many congrats on your engagement and you utterly fabulous ring!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Wow! How pretty! Huge BEAUTIFUL stone and great setting! I have and OEC myself.. So I heart them..

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
that rock is absolutely divine!! As beautiful as modern cut stones are, I really do love the antique cuts. Yours is truly spectacular.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again, everyone! Your kind words are really putting my fiance over the moon! :)

The sun came out full force this morning, so I took some more pictures. I''m awful at just picking a few to put up, so get ready for a TON of photos! I hope you enjoy them!

Rainbows 002med.JPG

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
And, now for some fireworks! :)

Rainbows 003med.JPG

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock

Rainbows 004med.JPG

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock

Rainbows 005med.JPG

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I didn''t have any pretty flowers to put it on...just this old leaf...I was away all summer and all my flowers died.

Rainbows 007med.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results