shape
carat
color
clarity

Parks Lab Diamonds

jdierks1

Rough_Rock
Has anyone purchased with Jinny at Parks Antique Lab? I'm about to order my first pair of lab diamond earrings but am worried that it could be a scam since they ask you to directly wire payment via Zelle. I'm trying to get 2 cttw studs.

Has anyone purchased with Jinny at Parks Antique Lab? I'm about to order my first pair of lab diamond earrings but am worried that it could be a scam since they ask you to directly wire payment via Zelle. I'm trying to get 2 cttw studs.

You mean Alex park?

They have posted before that there are fake accounts with their name trying to scam people - sounds like Jinny is a scam. Go to the main Alex Parks website to find the real accounts.

not sure why that posted 2x

I have bought many times with Alex, and he has staff working with him and Jinny was one of them. He does ask you to Zelle. As long as you're DMing on Instagram with "parksantiquelab" Jinny may answer you and say "Hi this is Jinny working with Alex" BUT make sure
it's their official account

Here's a screen shot of my last purchase

parksantiquelab_7175.jpg

Good to know! TY!

I have bought many times with Alex, and he has staff working with him and Jinny was one of them. He does ask you to Zelle. As long as you're DMing on Instagram with "parksantiquelab" Jinny may answer you and say "Hi this is Jinny working with Alex" BUT make sure
it's their official account

Here's a screen shot of my last purchase

parksantiquelab_7175.jpg

I bought my OMC from Alex park through Zelle as well with no problems
The Zelle name was Alex Park Corp

Thanks everyone for the helpful info, especially Inked!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results