shape
carat
color
clarity

Party help! How much food/beverage per person?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
sounds like you have enough!

it seemed like the meatballs weren''t going to work for you. BUT i printed out this thread and put it on my recipe box. much obliged!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lady K - I was looking quite forward to those meatballs actually! But when the happy hubby got the message too late to get the stuff he was like, um, NO, I''ve already put the cattle prod away and I''m not going back into Costco again right now (apparently it was a bit of a mob scene). Oh well, maybe for the next party...

mtrb

Shiny_Rock
why buy meatballs.. 20 min to prep and you have stuff that is 10X tastier and more healthy. I never understood why people bought premade meatballs. They are about the easiest thing to make.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it looks like we''re certainly NOT going to have a food problem since I''ve gotten so many cancellations... I throw ONE DAMN PARY A YEAR and there has to be a BLIZZARD!!!
20.gif
They say the snow is supposed to stop by noon (although it sure doesn''t look like it''s letting up at all from what I can see) but I''m afraid people are already scared off of going out tonight. Oh well, at least the happy hubby and I will eat well tonight!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...sorry, you had put so much effort into this. Doggy bags for PSers???
31.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yes, doggy bags for everyone! Stuffed mushrooms, shrimp cocktail, homemade tirimisu (sp?), cappucino truffles... Are you hungry yet?!?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh dee jay, i''m sorry about the blizzard
39.gif
. I was just telling hubby about your party and I think next year we need to plan our chicago trip the same weekend you have it so we can crash
3.gif
. Seriously though, maybe if the weather slows down people will reconsider and you''ll still have a good turn out??

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
What a disappointment, DeeJay. I''m so sorry!!! Too bad it''s not this weekend we''re going to be in Chicago, since I''m missing the gem show I could have come early and eaten all your delicious foods!!! Seriously, I am very sorry.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/1/2006 11:26:02 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Oh yes, doggy bags for everyone! Stuffed mushrooms, shrimp cocktail, homemade tirimisu
11.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
3.gif
(sp?), cappucino truffles... Are you hungry yet?!?
OMG - my most favourite dessert, give me the whole dish and a spoon Dee!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results