shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of WF ACA Ring

Very pretty! Im sure she's going to love it! :appl:

I love the setting-it looks beautiful. If you don't mind me asking--did Whiteflash set this for you?

maybeitsjustme said:
I love the setting-it looks beautiful. If you don't mind me asking--did Whiteflash set this for you?

Thanks! :appl: Yes, WF set the stone it for me. They had the trellis setting with channel set side stones (what Cluelessguy2010 got), but my fiancee liked prong set. We originally found the setting at Jared's while we were looking at different settings. I found a similar picture of the setting online and sent it to Traci and Sheerah and they found one a really nice one through Unique Settings (which I think is where Dreamer got her setting from, but I could be mistaken). They ordered it and reset the side stones with ACA melee and then set my diamond. I (more importantly, she) could not be happier. I really need to get these pictures up!

Hey--congrats again and thanks for the response! unique settings appears to have a TON of settings available, and i had never heard of them. very cool.

thanks again!

whats up horton....ring is great!..whens the proposal?? my "fiance" is planning away already..i could use some support from someone in my shoes..lol

cluelessguy2010 said:
whats up horton....ring is great!..whens the proposal?? my "fiance" is planning away already..i could use some support from someone in my shoes..lol

Thanks man! I asked her Saturday July 3rd under fireworks (it was our 3 year anniversary). Oh, the fiancee is already chugging along on the planning. We are going to look at sites this weekend. It is already crazy and it hasn't been two weeks!

ohh..we proposed the same day..lol....
we picked our site already...have our date held and bringing deposit on saturday..
how quickly this all happened..lol

Finally got some pictures up. Sorry the ring is dirty, you would think that I would clean the thing before I took pictures, but I'm an idiot. Anyways, any white specs on the diamond are dirt. Again, its a 1.284 I SI1 AGS000 ACA from WF set in WG trellis with 0.33 ctw ACA melee.

Depth % 61.6
Table % 56.6
Crown Angle 34.7
Star 54.0
Pavilion Angle 40.7
Crown % 15.0
Lower Girdle % 77.0
Measurements 6.95x6.98x4.30
Culet Pointed
Fluorescence Negligible
Girdle Thin to Medium Faceted

First, an arrow pic... (My favorite)

DHRing1 Arrows 071510.JPG

2nd pic... (Her favorite)

DHRing5 Flower 2 071510.JPG

Hand shot

DHRing2 Hand 1 071510.JPG

Handshot 2

DHRing3 Hand 2 071510.JPG

Another flower

DHRing4 Flower 1 071510.JPG

Another flower w/ arrows

DHRing6 Flower 3 071510.JPG

Handshot with profile

DHRing10 Hand3 071510.JPG

Profile shot

DHRing7 Side 1 071510.JPG

Green leaf

DHRing8 Leaf 1 071510.JPG

Another green leaf.

Thanks for looking! :D :D :D

DHRing9 Leaf 2 071510.JPG

Congrats to both of you! Both of your rings are stunning, just stunning!

The planning starts up fast...then it simmers down for a little bit once you have a site/date and major vendors (P.S. book photographer and DJ in advance, I booked mine a year out and still had a hard time getting the ones I wanted)...then it starts to slow down until the 6 month mark. My fiance and I are getting married in two months and holy crap I have a lot to get done. Now it's crunch time. So...enjoy the excitement of it all, it goes by SO fast!

septsparkle said:
Congrats to both of you! Both of your rings are stunning, just stunning!

The planning starts up fast...then it simmers down for a little bit once you have a site/date and major vendors (P.S. book photographer and DJ in advance, I booked mine a year out and still had a hard time getting the ones I wanted)...then it starts to slow down until the 6 month mark. My fiance and I are getting married in two months and holy crap I have a lot to get done. Now it's crunch time. So...enjoy the excitement of it all, it goes by SO fast!

Thanks!!! She loves it! I think once we get a date set and a place set everything will calm down a bit.

Congratulations to you both!

I love a happy ending! Also I love the fact that you and clueless guy both proposed on the same day!!! This makes it a PS double!!! :appl:

Make sure your girl sees this thread and how much approval you got on here!! You did a marvelous job!!! :wavey:

Best wishes for your future together.

susimoo said:
Congratulations to you both!

I love a happy ending! Also I love the fact that you and clueless guy both proposed on the same day!!! This makes it a PS double!!! :appl:

Make sure your girl sees this thread and how much approval you got on here!! You did a marvelous job!!! :wavey:

Best wishes for your future together.

Thanks Susimoo! Yeah its crazy that Clueless and I proposed on the same day, with virtually the same size diamond and the same style of setting (his has channel set sidestones, mine is prong set).

I will definitely show her the thread! Thanks for the kind words and best wishes! :D

Horton

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP