shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help evaluate heart cut diamond

It seems nice. It is very much like the video. It is also very different from my little asscher and ashoka. This is a very large, flashy stone for me.

It's pretty! But, I admit, I only watched the video to see if your adorable dog made an appearance in it!! LOL!

Ninja came from the shelter 2 years ago this week. He was picked up as a stray. Animal control discovered a microchip and contacted the owner. When his owner found out that he would have to pay the cost of animal control, he said that he could buy a tank of gas for that and surrendered Ninja.

He is intelligent, food motivated and easy to train. We have visited nursing homes and schools with him as part of an animal therapy organization.

Ninja came from the shelter 2 years ago this week. He was picked up as a stray. Animal control discovered a microchip and contacted the owner. When his owner found out that he would have to pay the cost of animal control, he said that he could buy a tank of gas for that and surrendered Ninja.

He is intelligent, food motivated and easy to train. We have visited nursing homes and schools with him as part of an animal therapy organization.

Awwww!!! Nija is so lucky to be in your care!! I have a husky shepherd mix and she’s my baby!! Such good dogs ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results