shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your flower cluster rings!

Oooh, I was seriously considering this too but decided I have enough rings! Looking forward to seeing handshots.

@Snowdrop13 I also have too many rings..but when she dropped the price I had to get it!

It was a very good price, I agree! Beautiful ring, hope you love it!

@Snowdrop13 The insured shipping from Germany was awful but she split it with me..I think I will love it..I can pop out the center and the zircon halo stones... and replace them later if I need to. The setting is very pretty..

My zircon cluster ring was lost on the way from Germany.....:(

What is the size of the stone and the diamonds in the cluster? It's gorgeous and I love the proportions! Can't wait to see more pics.

The sapphire is 2.38 carats which is 7.1 x 7.1 because sapphires tend to be deep.

The lab stones in the halo are ideal cut G/VS and are 3mm each, added up to .96 carats

The sapphire is 2.38 carats which is 7.1 x 7.1 because sapphires tend to be deep.

The lab stones in the halo are ideal cut G/VS and are 3mm each, added up to .96 carats

Oh that's very close to something I'm trying to work out! I have an 8mm stone. Can I ask where you purchased the diamonds from? I never considered lab grown!

Oh that's very close to something I'm trying to work out! I have an 8mm stone. Can I ask where you purchased the diamonds from? I never considered lab grown!

David Klass has access to them.

Last edited:
@Mamabean I’m sorry to hear that! I had a ring go missing too and it sucks.

@whitewave David did a fantastic job on your ring!

Oh no @Mamabean I hope it will turn up eventually!

DK :eek-2:

Mamabean I hope it’s just delayed in limbo, safe and secure somewhere, and eventually makes its way to you. But if you do indeed have confirmation it’s lost - I hope you are not out anything but time and emotion. That in itself is bad enough :sad:

After a long journey - I finally received the floral cluster of my dreams yesterday!
5A0F0495-8C0E-442D-816E-937C77FA8330.jpeg7E9CC514-8E01-435C-8CE8-751ECF892988.jpeg

Mamabean I hope it’s just delayed in limbo, safe and secure somewhere, and eventually makes its way to you. But if you do indeed have confirmation it’s lost - I hope you are not out anything but time and emotion. That in itself is bad enough :(

After a long journey - I finally received the floral cluster of my dreams yesterday!
5A0F0495-8C0E-442D-816E-937C77FA8330.jpeg7E9CC514-8E01-435C-8CE8-751ECF892988.jpeg

I can’t get over the color and how glowy your sapphire is! And of course, CVB ID did a perfect job executing the design. I can’t wait to work with Caysie again... don’t know on what yet, but I want more pieces from her.

My zircon cluster ring was lost on the way from Germany.....:(
I ordered a sunstone from Jeff Davies weeks ago and it sat in NY all this time (according to USPS tracking). Well, it miraculously showed up yesterday despite stating it was still in NY.
Just trying to give you some hope.

I ordered a sunstone from Jeff Davies weeks ago and it sat in NY all this time (according to USPS tracking). Well, it miraculously showed up yesterday despite stating it was still in NY.
Just trying to give you some hope.
Thank you! It stuck somewhere between Germany and here. I actually feel bad for the vendor. She already refunded because it’s been two months!

Mamabean I hope it’s just delayed in limbo, safe and secure somewhere, and eventually makes its way to you. But if you do indeed have confirmation it’s lost - I hope you are not out anything but time and emotion. That in itself is bad enough :sad:

Gorgeous!!!!

She refunded me @whitewave...It was lost for two months so far. If it shows up I’ll give her the money back.

I didn’t realize in November that I had ordered socks that look like cat legs— for my nieces and nephew— from China. It was early November. I just received them the other day.

now that they are from China, I’m scared to touch them:oops2:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP