shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT POH & Rose Gold & DK, Oh My!

@rainydaze -

Well deserved! You know this has always been one of my all time favorite pieces on PS - and still is. It's so visually calming ot look at because it's just so perfect!

Hoping you're still enjoying her in good health! Gorgeous!

Well this put a big smile on my face! Thank you @PriceScopeKayti, @Daisys and Diamonds, @mrs-b, an @ lovedogs! I am wearing it now, still a joy to slip onto my finger. =)2

Oh man I love this setting! Now I want to set me lucere diamond into something like this! How’s the engraving holding up? I’ve always worried about getting detailed engraving on a ring that I’m likely to stack with a band. My brain is like “oh no it’s touching!”

Oh man I love this setting! Now I want to set me lucere diamond into something like this! How’s the engraving holding up? I’ve always worried about getting detailed engraving on a ring that I’m likely to stack with a band. My brain is like “oh no it’s touching!”

Thank you! It's holding up quite well.... however I wear it alone so I cannot speak to how it would wear if paired with a band. On the other hand, I do not baby it and wear it cleaning, camping, whatever. While not pristine, there is nothing about the wear that bothers or distracts me.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP