shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Blueroses Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hi Paul,
I have just read through your original thread. I am so impressed with your thoughtfulness in designing the ring and SO impressed with Ukieza''s design work!!! The ring is beautiful!
Just wondering if you have proposed yet, and if so, could you tell us about it? I hope your girlfriend loves the ring as much as everyone on pricescope does! You are a very sweet guy, I wish you and your fiance (future fiance?) a lifetime of happiness.
Gail

Lordy that''s GORGEOUS! And the way your future FI feels about you is the way I feel about my FI too! Ain''t love grand!!! Yay!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Paul, the e-ring turned out perfect! It looks gorgeous!!!
36.gif

Great work Ukieza! Now hurry up with those hand shots! I also want to see the e-ring with the original w-band.

Oh, Paul it is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''ve been off PS traveling for work forEVER and am almost through-- and seeing your wonderful ring come to fruition is FANTASTIC!!! It was my pleasure to help you and I couldn''t be happier for you and your fiance!! Would love to see more pictures of that stunning creation--on your beloved''s hand, with the matching band that inspired it--and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

30.gif
30.gif

BlueNOSE
2.gif

It''s stunning!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP