shape
carat
color
clarity

Round Brilliant advice

I was with them for a while. They were friends and competitors for more than thirty years. I enjoyed working with them, but I left as my heart is no longer really in the jewelry business. I loved it for many years, but losing Resa, my wife and the love of my life for fifty years, took a lot out of me.

I am now spending my time taking my camera from one place of beauty to another.

I will say the fine folks at Continental Diamonds are devoted to what they do. The 8X diamonds will cost more than the IGI certed diamonds, primarily because the cut requirement for the 8X is much tighter than the requirements for the ideal cut IGI reports. The prices have fallen so far so quickly, that paying more for the 8X report is what I would do if I wanted the best looking diamond for my lady. Just like the AGS reports used to cost more for the natural diamonds than the GIA excellent, the price for the beauty was always a great value!

So sorry to hear about the loss of your wife Wink. My thoughts are with you.
I always enjoy reading your posts and of course I still love my HPD!
-Michael

Wink, everyone is happy to see your name on a post.
I bought lovedogs's N color CBI last fall largely due to your association with those diamonds. I think of you and our new Mom when I look at the ring.

Thank you for your kind words.

I had a wonderful five days shooting the Milky Way above the Badlands in South Dakota and I am leaving this Sunday for ten days in the Italian Alps. The Dolomites have always excited me, and now I will get to finally see them for myself.

Lovedog's N color was an incredible diamond. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I did.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP