shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I be upset?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Italia, this is just a thought, but are you sure he''s okay physically? It''s weird about the stairs, since previously he was okay with them. I''m thinking a stomach issue, or is it possible he got a broken rib or some injury? Just wondering, given the behaviour and vomiting and his usual temperament. I know Lola will act "off" for psychological reasons sometimes (like when DH goes on a long business trip she ignores him when he comes home). She can be the saddest little thing in the world when she''s got stomach issues--usually from eating non-friendly things she somehow manages to steal or find outside. Anyway, I really hope he feels better soon.

I''m angry to hear that the groomer hasn''t called you back. I mean it''s just good business to make a good customer happy, even if nothing happened just to clear the air. I would definetly go down there with your concerns and demand to speak with someone. I would''t go angry or mean, but stern, that''s your baby, your money and you have every right to know if something happened or not.

I am going to get to the bottom of things ASAP

Good luck! I would be just as upset if something happened to my dog! Please let us know how it goes, I hope that you get a proper answer. I hope Chups is OK too!

Update:

I visited the grooming salon this morning as they opened. The owner wasn''t there...a family emergency. I left my phone number and asked that someone please call me as soon as possible.

An hour later, the owner called me from her cell phone, but I was unavailable. She requested I phone her tomorrow at the salon, but during her message, she told me nothing out of the ordinary happened and the groomer didn''t notice his throwing up. She also told me to bring him in for a bath and a clean up (yeah right, back into the lions den
20.gif
).

I cannot wait for tomorrow...please believe me...I have a mouthful.

Italia... I am so sorry this happened to your cute little baby... it seems like you have been taking him to this groomer with out incident for a while

I am glad they offered to bath him and offer a courtesy visit.

Maybe it would be a good idea to take them up on it and Stay with him while they do it. You can have a nice chat in person with the owner at this time. Fixing things sounds like the best action to take - even if you go to another groomer in the future.
I am sure taking a pet to the groomer is very tramatic for you , as well as your pet.

I just went back and read your post about the steps...

I would not take him back to the groomers... but take him to the Vet to be checked out.

Maybe he had a bad fall and possible injuries..that would explain the steps and vomit incident.. best of luck
I hope everything turns out fine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP