shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I keep these 14K WG hoops? Opinions, please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/12/2007 12:14:12 AM
Author: Dory

style="WIDTH: 105.12%; HEIGHT: 306px">Date: 3/11/2007 7:25:15 PM
Author: Lynn B
Thanks everyone, for the candid opinions. I knew I could count on you! xoxoxo!

Honestly, I don''t think I''d have ordered them if I would have realized that Overstock charges a $4.95 restocking fee. My bad for not reading all the fine print!

I mostly hate how stinking LIGHT they are... geez, if I''m not careful with the phone to my ear, I could probably ding them.
8.gif
And honestly, I''m afraid they''re going to FLOAT while I''m wearing them!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

BUT, all things considered, I *think* I am leaning towards keeping them... I don''t have a Ross, TX Maxx or Marshalls near me... but even if I did find a nice $29.99 pair there, I will still have likely over $12 or so invested in these ones (all for nothing, if I return them) - which makes my ''investment'' in $29.99 earrings still over $42 or so... which is about what these ones cost.

New question... does anyone know of any similar WG oval-shaped hoops anywhere?

(Thanks again!)
For some great oval-shaped WG hoops, look on QVC.com, item # J07237. I have those, and they are very well-made, and a perfect size! I have them in both WG and YG, and love them.
Eternagold also guarantees their products and will fix them if somthing happens. I have several pieces, and have never had a problem. Very Satisfied...Great Craftsmanship! (If you get them and don''t like, QVC will refund the total cost, all you will be out is what it costs to ship it back to them... insured...less than $2!)
I say keep the earrings. No one knows how they feel on your ears. They look nice.

Are the QVC earrings shinier with the eternagold? Are the clasps well made? I have broken 2 pairs of sterling silver earrings with that same type of clasp. It tends to give out after awhile. I may purchase a pair in white gold.

Forekitty - I love those earrings! Where did you get them????

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
I just returned some stuff to QVC and they refunded the shipping costs as well as the purchase price. I was surprised.

Dory

Rough_Rock
Dear LynnB,
Yes, QVC does refund the original shipping fee, even if you choose an expedited delivery! I have always been refunded the ENTIRE price with no questions asked. Their customer service is AWESOME. The eternagold has a great feel and look to it. Yes, the clasps are very sturdy, more so than any plain gold hoops I have seen. I have tried several of their earrings, and love them all, the quality is definately there. Eternagold is supposed to be more dent resistant, and scratch resistant, and have a more "luminesent" look. I guess you could say I''m a QVC queen too...ha. I love the fact I have 30 days to decide weather I like the item or not, and know that I''m not out any money if I do decide to send it back. Eternagold is one of my favorite things on QVC. Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention, I do love your WG earrings. They look great with your bezel studs! But, if you are sold on the ovals as I am, save those for a gift and try the ovals...whatever makes you happy!!! Good luck!!!
21.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lynn, I will try to get to it soon, I have the white gold hoops coming soon too, so I will wait to do it. Just google Roberto Coin and then some sites will come up. I chose one or two of the jewelers sites and just looked into the earrings section for him. I think I have the silk weave or woven silk...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondseeker, I have two sizes, and one is quite thin...they are nice but less substantial. I think that is where I got them from.

The really thin ones measure a bit over 1/2 an inch, edge to edge.

the thicker ones measure about the same, but are much bulkier looking.

They make much bigger ones, which I think are of medium thickness...on the really thin ones it is harder to see the design but I like them.

togal

Brilliant_Rock
I think they look quite nice. I just took off my gold hoops (similar style hoop as yours) and they are very light. I think earrings are supposed to be light so that the ear doesn''t pull. Besides, no one can tell how much they weigh. The earrings weren''t very expensive, so I say keep them and enjoy them for everyday wear. They look great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results