shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your “Lucky” Jewellery

Nothing to share of this kind, but - have you considered a bracelet with clover shaped diamond settings - but all the way around? The size of the diamonds, of course, would be up to you. :mrgreen:

ETA While I don't have anything I consider lucky, as such, I definitely make sure I wear my wedding ring whenever I fly. If my plane is gonna go down, it's going down with me looking married!! Ditto with any surgeries. My wedding ring is the most comforting piece of jewelry I own; it's the closest I can come to taking DH with me into difficult situations. While I don't necessarily consider it lucky, it definitely feels ominous to go into those sorts of situations without it!

Oooh, are you enabling me?? :lol-2: Never thought of a diamond bracelet!

I hear you regarding your wedding ring. Mine has never been removed at all & has stayed there since the day Mr T put it there. The surgeries to deliver the girls plus another surgery - it got taped over each time. And also when I fly, I find myself spinning it for comfort if it gets a bit rough up there. It is literally a part of my flesh :kiss2:

My Opal bracelet.
If my house was burning down, after getting the peoples and dogs out, this would be the first piece I grabbed.
I can’t explain how magical it is to me. I do love Opals but this piece is just special.
However, I don’t wear it too often as I don’t want to lose that little thrill I get when I open up the box.
If I’m feeling stressed or anxious I will get her out and sit in the sunshine to watch the colours move.
IMG_3262.jpeg

I can see why. It IS magical!

My guardian angel Tsavorite ring. 16 years ago I had a mini stroke. Come to find out I had a hole in my heart and an Atrial Septal Aneurism which makes the chamber wall floppy. I needed to have the hole closed and the wall shored up but that didn't happen for several months. Those months were difficult to get through mentally and physically. I looked like my husband beat me daily from the blood thinners and everyone was on pins and needles waiting for another stroke to happen. My husband bought me this ring because it looks like angels holding up the center stone. They were my protectors until I could have my closure done. My closure was successful and my angels guarded me well. I wear this ring whenever I feel the need to be protected.DSC_1180.JPG

My guardian angel Tsavorite ring. 16 years ago I had a mini stroke. Come to find out I had a hole in my heart and an Atrial Septal Aneurism which makes the chamber wall floppy. I needed to have the hole closed and the wall shored up but that didn't happen for several months. Those months were difficult to get through mentally and physically. I looked like my husband beat me daily from the blood thinners and everyone was on pins and needles waiting for another stroke to happen. My husband bought me this ring because it looks like angels holding up the center stone. They were my protectors until I could have my closure done. My closure was successful and my angels guarded me well. I wear this ring whenever I feel the need to be protected.DSC_1180.JPG

Wonderful. Spectacular. I do love green stones - I have a ring with peridots, but this is so beautiful. And I love that the protection worked.

The amazing Hagia Sophia in Istanbul has a dome with a row of windows around the base - they say that the Emperor wanted a circle of light that the dome floated on, so that it would look like the holy angels held up the dome of the great church. If you ever need a name for your tsavorite, Hagia Sophia - holy wisdom in Greek - would be an appropriate name!

Wonderful. Spectacular. I do love green stones - I have a ring with peridots, but this is so beautiful. And I love that the protection worked.

The amazing Hagia Sophia in Istanbul has a dome with a row of windows around the base - they say that the Emperor wanted a circle of light that the dome floated on, so that it would look like the holy angels held up the dome of the great church. If you ever need a name for your tsavorite, Hagia Sophia - holy wisdom in Greek - would be an appropriate name!

Thank you, I don't usually name my jewelry[except for a few pieces] but I would call it that.

A very frightening time for you all & I expect the wait for surgery day was hideous. Before I read the story & looked at the ring (obviously!) & immediately saw the angels. This is the prettiest ring & I love the sentiment & the comfort you take from it. Angels aside, the colour is beautiful :kiss2:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP