shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your bezel rings

And finally a handshot!

Love, Love this thread and everyone''s lovely bezels - keep them coming!

One of my favorites is Tacori''s ''Tessa'' baby ring, I would love something similar whenever DH and I take the plunge into parenthood!

Engagement 038 12334.jpg

Date: 8/21/2009 1:31:22 PM
Author: dinamit
D&T, I absolutely love your jewellery! I think we have very similar taste. Where was your half bezel from, and what is your new e-ring setting like?

All the best,

D. x
thanks D- The half bezel is the Keystone ring from WhiteFlash. I ended up with a double bauble prongs setting for my reset (one of my other favorite prongs) from my local jeweler, and really love the look of it, I''ve always and will always love bezels, but I just wanted to change it up a bit and since I''ve never had any pronged rings before (well until i stepped foot into the colored forum side...lol) I thought this would be great to have. I love both styles.

Date: 8/22/2009 8:23:51 AM
Author: missrachelk
And finally a handshot!

One of my favorites is Tacori''s ''Tessa'' baby ring, I would love something similar whenever DH and I take the plunge into parenthood!
I love this!!!! What a gorgeous design!
30.gif

Date: 8/18/2009 7:56:39 PM
Author: stepcutnut
I love all the bezels-gorgeous!
SNC, Your pink lady is beautiful, just love those kites. Now where is her thread?

Not a true bezel, because there are 4 tiny claw prongs...but my durnell sure looks like one...

pai.jpg

a straight-on view...

bezelringeijfjiej.jpg

I have a bezel setting, which I adore. My camera is just the pits when it comes to jewelry photoshoots- i need a new one. BUT, I''m going to be with a friend this coming week that has a fab camera and I''m planning to ask her to take some shots of my ring. I''ll post one in the thread once I get them.

Thanks D&T! I didn''t recognise the ''Keystone'', I was considering buying it just this week but wasn''t sure what it would look like on, so the pic you posted is super handy
2.gif

Did you post pics of your new setting in another thread?

D. x

Having a hard time loading pics. They went on this thread yesterday: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/am-i-the-only-fickle-pickle.123392/

Scroll down a little and you can see my little Santa Anna. Holds a .33 K/SI2. My kids call it my "Mermaid Ring." It makes a perfect pinky ring, as I have rather large hands. It could definatley serve as an e-ring too. I wore it that way for a while.

Date: 8/22/2009 5:43:24 PM
Author: dinamit
Thanks D&T! I didn''t recognise the ''Keystone'', I was considering buying it just this week but wasn''t sure what it would look like on, so the pic you posted is super handy
2.gif

Did you post pics of your new setting in another thread?

D. x
aww.. you''re too kind the thread is here...
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thanks-coffin-and-trout-for-my-reset.121672/

and then my keystone thread is here... Hope it helps you some
1.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-reset-band-rhr-goodies-yay.110668/page-3

Date: 8/22/2009 8:23:51 AM
Author: missrachelk
And finally a handshot!

This is one stunning setting! I love the strong, clean lines.

Date: 8/22/2009 5:40:00 PM
Author: April20
I have a bezel setting, which I adore. My camera is just the pits when it comes to jewelry photoshoots- i need a new one. BUT, I''m going to be with a friend this coming week that has a fab camera and I''m planning to ask her to take some shots of my ring. I''ll post one in the thread once I get them.
Excited to see pics!

Date: 8/22/2009 1:28:17 PM
Author: paige03
Not a true bezel, because there are 4 tiny claw prongs...but my durnell sure looks like one...
The profile of this setting is so fun!

Ok...so I have been sick in bed all day so I thought that I would add some more rings to this thread.

Original Author:Rock Pile

KrisS_122208.jpg

Original Author:Love in Bloom
Here is my Alligator head ruby in two-tone Van Craeynest:
LIB_VCrubyOnBox.jpg

Original Author: Rock Your Socks

2406%20002.jpg

Original Author:Itgirl76

RING%20LL%200708%201.JPG

Original Author:Happyday
smbezel2a.jpg

Original Author: Facetedjewel
I picked this up from a designer in Maui. It reminded me of the ocean and I thought the gold setting was so unique. It changes colors in different lighting and it gets alot of compliments b/c it''s so different, I think.

rainbowmoonstone.JPG

I''m new here, it''s doing bad (or good?) things for my diamond obsession.
18.gif

My husband and I have been married for just over six months, and this is my engagement ring. Bezel set because I knock my hands about a bit. My love for diamonds is a little out of place where I''m from (New Zealand) as people don''t wear a lot of diamonds here. I get comments on my ring all the time, although statistically - and certainly on here - it''s average (or below) size.

Cushion cut (slightly longer ratio) I vvs2, platinum, centre stone is bezel set and then pave, knife edge band. We designed it and had it made by one of my MIL''s friends who is a jewellery broker.

Pricescope has already got me thinking about upgrades.
30.gif
Husband likes my diamond obsession, and can''t complain due to his love of cars and electronics, anyway.
5.gif

unnethe ering1.jpg

And this is a detail photo. Not taken by me obviously. We really need a new camera, the macro function is a bit sad (as you can see above).

unnethe ering2.JPG

My bezel + halo e-ring with my bezel wedding band. Only 104 days until I can wear it. But who''s counting?
41.gif
20.gif
2.gif

All of these bezels are making me droooool. I''m ruined for life, I think. No prongs for this lady.

P6160021.jpg

Quick question for those of you with the JM bezel (style 1345). Does it sit very high? I love that setting, but some of the profile shots worry me because they make it look like it sits waaaaaay up there.

Date: 9/4/2009 10:48:43 AM
Author: princesss
Quick question for those of you with the JM bezel (style 1345). Does it sit very high? I love that setting, but some of the profile shots worry me because they make it look like it sits waaaaaay up there.

Hi princess - it''s not the lowest setting out there (and of course height will vary depending on proportions of centre), but it''s not an issue in any way for me.
I haven''t knocked mine once, and the profile is really my favourite bit.
Somehow, even though it may seem slightly higher than other styles, it just looks (and feels) very balanced.
I''m not sure if my JM has been posted in this thread yet, and I''m being too lazy to check
41.gif
But you can see mine is set reasonably low.

hth!

DSC03362rs3.JPG

and, jff - a finger full ''o bezels..

(and a prong setting - sorry!)..
5.gif

DSC05601rs1.JPG

and the newest addition to the bezel fam'' - 3 stone, full bezel centre with half bezel sides:

DSC05639rs2.JPG

I love all the bezels! *Swoon*

This is my for fun set, which I wear everyday. They were custom day for me as a Chrismukah present from my boyfriend by OneGarnetGirl on Etsy. I love the little rose gold balls next to the bezel, and the colors are great IRL. I don't have any pics of my own, but here is Madeline's!

sidewaysstack_med.jpg

Date: 9/4/2009 10:48:43 AM
Author: princesss

I too have the JM 1345 and was very worried about whether or not I would like the profile! I don''t care for the look of high settings and when I saw pictures of the ring that was the only feature that I wasn''t in love with. In fact I was so worried about it that I was concerned it might ruin my enjoyment of the ring. But, when it finally arrived I was in love. I compared it to my 6 prong e-ring and it was actually lower than the prong set ring. The profile is not as high IRL as it appears in pictures and I think that if it were lower it would detract from the "flow" of the design. Plus, it allows for so much light to come into the stone. While it looks delicate and exposed I rarely hit it on anything and it never snags.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP