shape
carat
color
clarity

So I don’t dislike blue after all!!! My sapphire upgrade!

That's just gorgeous! Love everything about it!

I have never regretted being an only child more than today....

Love the ring. Didn't notice the prongs until you mentioned them because I was lost in a sea of blue and white.

That blue!!!! My jaw dropped

I have nowhere reasonable where I could wear her this week so opted to take her to the grocery store :D

Sorry about the dreadful yellow puffer in every shot. Since we Aussies have draughty houses and zero heating, we wear puffers permanently in winter.

IMG_3844.jpegb78389d1-fbdc-4073-8f05-dc0cab8a8f5e.jpeg15e9a01d-d7a6-480e-b2d7-0a00fbe2b11f.jpeg

Last edited:
You never need anywhere "reasonable" to wear it! JUST WEAR IT!!! SHOW US PICS!! I wear all my ridiculously ostentatious jewelry while wearing leggings and a t-shirt... otherwise i would never wear it! lol!!

You never need anywhere "reasonable" to wear it! JUST WEAR IT!!! SHOW US PICS!! I wear all my ridiculously ostentatious jewelry while wearing leggings and a t-shirt... otherwise i would never wear it! lol!!

I love your philosophy! I try to follow it to because I figure the more often I wear it, the lower the cost per wear!!!

I love your philosophy! I try to follow it to because I figure the more often I wear it, the lower the cost per wear!!!

I thought of you this morning ... i ride my bike on a paved trail daily, and this morning i decided to wear my rings to see them dancing in the light! It felt unreasonable riding my bike with all that jewelry on, but the bunnies and deer appreciated them :lol-2:

HI:

I found you your next ring!

chees--Sharon

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!

I love the chunkiness of the halo and how it really sets off the deep, lusciousness of the blue sapphire. What fabulous finger coverage too! This ring is so perfect on your hand.

Enjoy the sparkles!

I wouldn’t get anything done with that on! Staring at my hand and taking pictures in my flower beds all day long. It’s ah-mazing!

First of all, you tell little sis to get back here. How am I supposed to abscond with little blue if she’s already done it?! :lol:

Now onto the juicy bits, just wow. Where does one even start with such a freaking baller ring? The sapphire looks so rich and vibrant, like a ripe blueberry. And those 4mm diamonds…yes please! This is no snot sized ring, that’s for sure! Large and in charge. I love it so much!! :kiss2: You really knocked it out of the park with this one, and btw, that rich blue looks incredible on you.

IMG_6779.gif

First of all, you tell little sis to get back here. How am I supposed to abscond with little blue if she’s already done it?! :lol:

Now onto the juicy bits, just wow. Where does one even start with such a freaking baller ring? The sapphire looks so rich and vibrant, like a ripe blueberry. And those 4mm diamonds…yes please! This is no snot sized ring, that’s for sure! Large and in charge. I love it so much!! :kiss2: You really knocked it out of the park with this one, and btw, that rich blue looks incredible on you.

IMG_6779.gif

Aww Elle you have impeccable taste so it means a lot to me that you like her!!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP