shape
carat
color
clarity

Ssssshhhh! Dont tell anyone...but i''m growing my own grass!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
very nice whitby
36.gif
can you come over and do my backyard? i got weeds all over the front and backyard.
14.gif

Date: 6/16/2009 10:39:09 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
very nice whitby
36.gif
can you come over and do my backyard? i got weeds all over the front and backyard.
14.gif

DF: Why don''t you get out there and pull the weeds???
9.gif

Date: 6/15/2009 7:37:18 PM
Author: Linda W

Date: 6/15/2009 7:35:28 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 6/15/2009 7:32:08 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha. I think Ellen thought it was the somkin'' grass ha ha ha.
Who meeeee?
bat%20eyes3.gif

9.gif

Yes you, Miss Innocent Ellen.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
what are you guys talking about?
33.gif

Whitby, love your house and your lawn looks fantastic! I grew up in a brick dutch colonial, I love that style of house!

Date: 6/16/2009 10:44:04 AM

Who meeeee?
bat%20eyes3.gif

9.gif

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
33.gif
DF, switch the m and the o in Linda''s post to - smokin''. Get it?
3.gif

Date: 6/16/2009 12:51:22 PM
Author: gemgirl
Date: 6/16/2009 10:44:04 AM

Who meeeee?
bat%20eyes3.gif

9.gif

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
33.gif

3.gif

OOPS, that''s right. I can''t spell. HA.

3.gif
nope, i didn''t grew up in Linda''s era !! so i don''t know what you guys are talking about !

Date: 6/16/2009 1:27:28 PM

3.gif
nope, i didn''t grew up in Linda''s era !! so i don''t know what you guys are talking about !

Oh good grief DF, stop pulling my leg.
9.gif
, POT, WEED, Mary Jane, Marijuana. Get it now???

Date: 6/16/2009 1:34:44 PM

9.gif
DF doesn''t remember. . .he inhaled a few too many times!

3.gif

9.gif
my naughty grandma
slap4.gif
i have learn so much on PS.

that upstairs bay window is my bedroom. looking out, it''s surrounded by trees, and casts a beautiful green light on the walls and ceiling....

(this has nothing to do with anything...consider it my attempt to divert the conversation!)

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

DF, i have no interest in cleaning up your front OR back yard. i WOULD, however, steal your fiancee''s ring in a heartbeart - i love that ring! congratulations on your engagement. :)

s_IMG_2657.jpg

Date: 6/16/2009 2:47:52 PM
Author: whitby_2773
that upstairs bay window is my bedroom. looking out, it's surrounded by trees, and casts a beautiful green light on the walls and ceiling....

(this has nothing to do with anything...consider it my attempt to divert the conversation!)

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

DF, i have no interest in cleaning up your front OR back yard. i WOULD, however, steal your fiancee's ring in a heartbeart - i love that ring! congratulations on your engagement. :)
shhh1.gif
...don't tell my wife.
rotflmao2.gif

aaarrghhhh! i need to write something on that thread about irrational fears about getting things wrong!!

soooorrryyyyy! (slaps forehead - wedges foot from mouth)

i meant dmitri!

oh poop. will i NEVER learn to sort out all the PS id''s?? so sorry, Dancing Fire - i''m a goose!

I love your home Whitby. So when can I pop over?
9.gif

Whitby your home is just gorgeous!! I love the backyard area - everything looks so beautiful, with the grass, the stone, the white fence, and I actually love the iron separating fence. And your house is just gorgeous too - 4 leves total? Wow, lots of stairs... but it looks so beautiful. I bet it''s beautiful inside too.
1.gif

Congrats on your grass, your beautiful/peaceful getaway area, and clean doggies!
36.gif

Whitby, you have a beautiful back yard
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 6/16/2009 3:06:21 PM
Author: Maisie
I love your home Whitby. So when can I pop over?
9.gif

you know full well you''d be welcome to come over any time! would love to have you visit; seriously - any time NY looks good, come on over!

Hi luvthemstrawberries. Thank you for those compliments! Sort of 4 levels – three above ground, and one mostly below. We still have a lot of things to do, but I’m happy with the way it’s turning out – inside and out. Looooots of work, tho!

Thank you, Gaby06 ☺

And thanks, monarch64 – interesting that you grew up in a brick dutch colonial! Very distinctive design. This one had an internal fire a few years back – before we bought it – and the neighbors at that time refitted it inside and raised the pitch of the roof somewhat, so we have a full third level above ground where our TV room is and where the largest bedroom in the house is also. I’d like to put a bathroom up there eventually and go from 2 baths to 3 – I mean – why pass up an opportunity to clean more than I already do?!

Gorgeous house, trees and new grass
skipmows.gif
and adorable dog I spy.

Date: 6/16/2009 5:38:02 PM
Author: whitby_2773
Hi luvthemstrawberries. Thank you for those compliments! Sort of 4 levels – three above ground, and one mostly below. We still have a lot of things to do, but I’m happy with the way it’s turning out – inside and out. Looooots of work, tho!

Thank you, Gaby06 ☺

And thanks, monarch64 – interesting that you grew up in a brick dutch colonial! Very distinctive design. This one had an internal fire a few years back – before we bought it – and the neighbors at that time refitted it inside and raised the pitch of the roof somewhat, so we have a full third level above ground where our TV room is and where the largest bedroom in the house is also. I’d like to put a bathroom up there eventually and go from 2 baths to 3 – I mean – why pass up an opportunity to clean more than I already do?!
Brick is just more commonplace in the Midwest, i think. I don''t pay a whole lot of attention to architecture, etc., never really had an interest, but I think one reason brick is popular here is that it''s more sturdy and there are a lot of bad storms/tornadoes. Think "Wizard of Oz." LOL I think there''s a pic on my WW thread of my parents'' house, but I don''t think it shows the DC half of the house. The back half of the house''s frame is constructed similarly to yours, while the front half looks more like a one level ranch...I''ll try to get a good pic for ya. Your house is absolutely lovely, though, I feel like I could walk up the sidewalk right now and (omg, I totally would not do that, just typing out loud) knock twice feeling like I could walk right in. What I''m trying to say is that your house looks beautiful and elegant but approachable. Your lawn remains verdant and beautiful, and I''m happy that you are able to take pride in that. Lord knows I take pride in my parents'' property, I''ve been helping cut back the jungle there since I was 14. Holy cannoli, that''s like an embarrassing number of years now. LOL

the grass looks great!

WHEN''S THE BBQ FOR THE PSers??? LOL just kidding

3.gif

9.gif
lol.gif
You forgot Cannabis, reefer, buds, grass, dope, ganja, herb, boom, gangster, sinsemilla, joint, hash, hash oil, blow, blunt, and green. I''m jus sayin.
9.gif

te:[/b] 6/19/2009 1:00:40 AM
Author: monarch64
Brick is just more commonplace in the Midwest, i think. I don''t pay a whole lot of attention to architecture, etc., never really had an interest, but I think one reason brick is popular here is that it''s more sturdy and there are a lot of bad storms/tornadoes. Think ''Wizard of Oz.'' LOL I think there''s a pic on my WW thread of my parents'' house, but I don''t think it shows the DC half of the house. The back half of the house''s frame is constructed similarly to yours, while the front half looks more like a one level ranch...I''ll try to get a good pic for ya. Your house is absolutely lovely, though, I feel like I could walk up the sidewalk right now and (omg, I totally would not do that, just typing out loud) knock twice feeling like I could walk right in. What I''m trying to say is that your house looks beautiful and elegant but approachable. Your lawn remains verdant and beautiful, and I''m happy that you are able to take pride in that. Lord knows I take pride in my parents'' property, I''ve been helping cut back the jungle there since I was 14. Holy cannoli, that''s like an embarrassing number of years now. LOL[/quote]

hi monarch yes! - i can imagine that wood wouldn''t be the material of choice in tronado areas; one good tornado and it''d strip away i suspect. not good...

and i''m glad you think my home looks inviting; should you ever happen to be in the area and walk down my path, you would be more than welcome to knock on my door :) to be honest, in warm weather, the door is often open to let through a cross-breeze, so you could walk in and yell out "Hi Kareyn! just putting on the kettle..."

and skippy please feel free to come over and mow my lawn any time! alternately, you could just come over when monarch is here - i believe she''s in the kitchen putting the kettle on....
9.gif

and atroop i''ve been thinking seriously as to whether my house would be respectable enough to have a Christmas PS get-together for the PS New Yorkers, so you kinda took the words out of my mouth! or perhaps something for the fall... will be asking you your opinion on that in the coming weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results