shape
carat
color
clarity

Surprise Upgrade for The Missus - First Ritani Purchase

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo, long delay! All I have heard is the diamond is secured. I think it’s going to be a wait. :cry2:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you wondered where your diamond is being shipped from? I tried to research where they get their supply from but came up dry.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Have you wondered where your diamond is being shipped from? I tried to research where they get their supply from but came up dry.

They probably have a sizeable network of distributors/vendors, and most of them are likely based out of India since most diamonds (EGD and LGD, alike) are cut and polished in Surat.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
Still nothing...and no response yet from a follow-up email that I sent last Friday.

Ritani's website says they're closed today and tomorrow, so that's probably why you haven't gotten a response.

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Still nothing...and no response yet from a follow-up email that I sent last Friday.
I see from the post above about them being closed until Wed. But, gosh, it's still disappointing. I am sure with your discerning eye it will be worth the wait though. Still sucks that it is dragging out.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Ritani's website says they're closed today and tomorrow, so that's probably why you haven't gotten a response.

I see from the post above about them being closed until Wed. But, gosh, it's still disappointing. I am sure with your discerning eye it will be worth the wait though. Still sucks that it is dragging out.

Shoot...I didn't even notice that - thank you for bringing that to my attention!
All good things to those that wait!

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Shoot...I didn't even notice that - thank you for bringing that to my attention!
All good things to those that wait!

The anticipation is always torture ... looking forward to seeing it!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anticipation is part of the fun! If you’re like me, I bet you’re looking at the pictures and video over and over again. Hope you and your beloved adore it!! Fingers crossed you see it in hand this week!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Anticipation is part of the fun! If you’re like me, I bet you’re looking at the pictures and video over and over again. Hope you and your beloved adore it!! Fingers crossed you see it in hand this week!

Of course - I've got (and have had) all the necessary tabs open since I ordered it and made this thread! :lol-2:

Screenshot_20220926-191301.png

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
giphy.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t even think about Rosh Hashanah. I kept checking my email yesterday and today to see if I got anything but nothing. Now I can stop looking. Maybe tomorrow?

KingsDude

Rough_Rock
Well deserved Deja!

Guaranteed to be the best diamond for your wife!! Hope it meets your ultra high standards when it comes in!

MinnBear

Rough_Rock
I went from a 1.67 to a 3.02 and it was a HUGE upgrade for me! I'm very excited for your spouse! Can't wait to see

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Deja I just can’t wait!!! Are you as good at finding deals and beauty on ovals as much as rounds? Not to threadjack but you’re giving me ideas…

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Deja I just can’t wait!!! Are you as good at finding deals and beauty on ovals as much as rounds? Not to threadjack but you’re giving me ideas…

Not so good at ovals, but I'm learning and there are lots of great minds here that can assist!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Not so good at ovals, but I'm learning and there are lots of great minds here that can assist!

Excellent. I’ll give you some time while I save up lol

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Ok I don’t think I read the whole thread- got a fancy date planned?

Nothing set in stone (heh).
I'm debating holding off for a little while to present on our anniversary later this year, but that would put me well past the return window.
Most likely I'll wait until Friday night after work so that she can ogle over it all weekend. :)

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Nothing set in stone (heh).
I'm debating holding off for a little while to present on our anniversary later this year, but that would put me well past the return window.
Most likely I'll wait until Friday night after work so that she can ogle over it all weekend. :)

Oh my gosh I’m so excited for her! And you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results