shape
carat
color
clarity

Taking pictures again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Here is a photo of my ering with the ring my grandmother made 16 years ago. My ering is still too big and the other one holds it in place.
2.gif

rings3.jpg

pretty rowan
1.gif
are you going to get your ring sized down?

Yes, definately! The jeweler I decided on was on vacation for a month, and with the hot weather my fingers have been puffy so it wasn't such an issue. Now, though... Well, let me just say that when my ring flew off in the street yesterday I decided to make it a priority.
6.gif
Until then I'm wearing Grandma's ring.

Your grandmother's ring is beautiful - I love it!

Thank you!!!

Beautiful Rowan!

You'd better get your e-ring sized down before it flies away.
2.gif

You said it Patty!!!
21.gif

I can't believe it just flung off my finger into the street. The diamond is fine but the setting's got some scratches now. I'm lucky.

That really is lovely!!!
appl.gif

VERY nice~!
love.gif

Thank you guys!
1.gif

Oh, that happened to me once! I thought my finger was a size 5 (Summer) and when Winter came my ring become loose and I couldn't understand why. Before I could fix the problem I was taking off my gloves and my ring fell off and I was standing over a subway grating, need I say more. I stood there for 5 minutes trying to figure out what to do, I couldn't believe it. There it was sitting at the bottom of the subway and I couldn't even pick it up. It was my graduation ring. I'm glad you were able to retrieve yours! Turns out I'm actually a size 4 and sometimes 4.5 depending on the width of the shank.

Also, your engagement ring and your grandma's ring look really good together. Congrats!

Oh I'm so sorry you lost your ring! That's terrible! I am so lucky mine is okay. My husband would have killed me...
cry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP