shape
carat
color
clarity

The Count Down is On - I've Got Pics of My Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
MDJ, your diamond looks amazing--so brilliant & beautiful--& I love the setting for your new ring.
30.gif
It''s so fluid & classic & graceful. I think it''ll look great with your 2 existing bands, of any other band/s you choose. That''s so sweet that your family is excited about the ring too. Your kids sound adorable!

Anyway, I hope the wait is not too long (maybe you''re a temporary LIW for your ring!)-- & that you can enjoy your beautiful new bling soon!
36.gif

WOW! You have a beautiful diamond and perfectly polished setting! That ''baby'' is going to blind the person looking into it. Don''t let them stare too long or you''ll be picking them up off the floor!Enjoy it when you finally get it and make sure to post pics!

Date: 8/9/2006 11:51:49 AM
Author: BrightSpot
MDJ, your diamond looks amazing--so brilliant & beautiful--& I love the setting for your new ring.
30.gif
It''s so fluid & classic & graceful. I think it''ll look great with your 2 existing bands, of any other band/s you choose. That''s so sweet that your family is excited about the ring too. Your kids sound adorable!

Anyway, I hope the wait is not too long (maybe you''re a temporary LIW for your ring!)-- & that you can enjoy your beautiful new bling soon!
36.gif
Hi Brightspot ~
emrose.gif

Thanks for your comment!
face23.gif

I am getting that "Gee, I hope they look good together feelings ... I wish they would just get here like yesterday!"

Yes, everyone is getting excited ... and of course Darling Daughter wants to be the hand model for the pic taking! I guess we''ll have to see about that!
emquestion.gif

35.gif

Date: 8/9/2006 12:57:31 PM
Author: didiamond
WOW! You have a beautiful diamond and perfectly polished setting! That ''baby'' is going to blind the person looking into it. Don''t let them stare too long or you''ll be picking them up off the floor!Enjoy it when you finally get it and make sure to post pics!

Hi Didiamond ~
emrose.gif

Thanks for the comments!
face23.gif

You are too funny! Just like my kids!
36.gif
emsmiled.gif
They said I should find my daughter''s old suitcase full of the barbie dolls & accecories ... and find my diamond a pair of sunglasses!
emsmiled.gif
Ha,ha ... my diamond can have a matching handbag & glasses, maybe even some shoes to match!
37.gif

You definately put a big grin on my face!
9.gif

I will definately post lots of
emphoto.gif
''s ... I hope I do a good job!

35.gif

Darlin - has it arrived yet?

Scintillating...

OH MY GOSH!
emhot.gif
9.gif
emlove.gif

IT CAME!
30.gif

My rings ... are here!
face23.gif
emlove.gif

Yes, my rings are finally here!!
36.gif

Hubby took me out to dinner
28.gif
... but not before I snaped some
emphoto.gif
''s while I still had a bit of
emhot.gif
light left!!!

OK ... no big long winded story for now ... here is my new baby!
9.gif

35.gif

1JoysEring1.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring2.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring3.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring4.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring5.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring5a.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring5b.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring5c.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring6.JPG

hehehe...I timed this just right as the pics were coming in! Joy it''s FABULOUS!!!! Many congrats on your stunning new ring
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

35.gif

1JoysEring7.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring8.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring8a.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring9.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring10.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring11.JPG

35.gif

1JoysEring12.JPG

Date: 8/31/2006 2:54:42 AM
Author: Lorelei
hehehe...I timed this just right as the pics were coming in! Joy it''s FABULOUS!!!! Many congrats on your stunning new ring
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Hi Lorelei ~
emrose.gif

Oh my gosh ... my fingers are still trembling!
9.gif

Thank you so much! I am in awe!
face23.gif

Butterflies are swarming in my tummy!
emlove.gif

35.gif

P.S. I appologize for the "Lint, fuzzies, fingerprints, etc!" I was just in such a hurry to get that baby on! And of course ... I thought ... I don''t have much time before the sun sets ... and quickly ran outside to get some pics! Next time, I won''t be wearing my lime green scrubs and won''t shoot next to my yellow house!
2.gif

Dang, those are some fantastic pictures!!! I''m blinded by your ring! Congrats!!!! The one pic of the closeup on page 4 of your arrows is FABULOUS!!!!
36.gif

Mrs Darlin Joy.....Oooooo....so pretty....so much sparkle....must have hand shots. I love it.
36.gif

Wow...you can tell it is really sparkly!! And I love the setting......
30.gif

Congrats!! You must be happy to have it after waiting so long!!!

36.gif

Mrs.DJ, your ring is LOVELY!!!
36.gif

YAY MDJ...it''s fabulous, I just love it...

did i miss a hand shot??

Love it love it love it--Congratulations!

And I second Mrs. S. about that hand shot!

When I saw that this thread was bumped up, I was thinking, "I HOPE IT''S HERE!" And wow, it sure didn''t disappoint! Your ring is gorgeous! So classic and that stone is on fire!!!!! I cannot wait to see some handpics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP