shape
carat
color
clarity

The new WF ES 2.32 J SI at last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
okay here is a shot that shows kind of what i mean....see how the head protrudes over the sides of the ring? well that sits on the metal block still but it's smaller and the transition is not SEAMLESS because of what they had to work with. but 99% of the time it will be fine...if that makes sense. also it's subtle, so the average viewer would not notice it, only in mag photos could you go hmmmmm. i could have had them totally redo my ring but because i may still want a solitaire at some point in the future maybe OR a three stone ring or something, i was hesitant to spend a large amount of $$ to get a whole new integrated head, to find i wanted to change the setting in 2-3 years.

oh and can i just say i adore this side view shot of the buttercuppy head? so much more appealing than 4 prong!!

new bauble p.jpg

ok picture-gasm resuming...

here is a shot of the houston gals rings on appletini''s finger...mine is in the middle and i love how it looks all dark and fiery inside..yummy. the other girls had AMAZING rings, we had a hardware bling party right there at the table, it was so funny. we obviously could have cared less what the other patrons of the place thought of us, we had the camera out for about 30 minutes!!

houston girls rings b.jpg

Mara your new stone, head and set look great! The size is so perfect on your hand, You are very lucky, please post more shots and comparison shots!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

new bauble ba.jpg

Date: 5/7/2006 1:39:56 PM
Author: Mara

...basically i still have the same block of metal on my e-ring as i did before but WF shaved it down and then put the head on and sculpted it kind of up the sides.

Hmmmm... I feel so stooooopid but I don''t understand! So is the new "design" that we see (where there used to be just that small block of metal) just like a platinum "veneer" or something???! Is part of the HEAD? How can that be??!

(I think it looks gorgeous, either way or whatever, though!!!)

okay so here is a series of amazing shots that i took yesterday afternoon in the hotel bar as we had some time to kill before going to the airport....using the flash and the dim lighting in the bar, i got some really fabulous shots, these are probably my favorites so far, well maybe not, oh who am i kidding, they are all my fave!!

new bauble g.jpg

lit up arrows!!!

new bauble i.jpg

new bauble j.jpg

LOVE this view of the head. LOVE THIS HEAD! Lynn you can see the block of metal just a bit here, the head still rests on it, but it's smaller and they sculpted the HEAD a little up the sides so it doesn't look stark. It's hard to explain!

new bauble k.jpg

amazing, Mara! I love it! I love your camera too, I am going to get one!

Tell us about your houston trip as well!

oh i will post in the other thread also, PF...i just wanted to give the hungry diamond gals this thread since they have been waiting so patiently...hehee!

new bauble l.jpg

i love how the stones are all lit up in these images and this one shows the colors in the stone. YUM!!!

new bauble m.jpg

Hehehehe, Mara, I totally understand. We need our eye-candy as well!!

I can''t get over how fab it looks! Definitely the best upgrade so far!!

okay my husband is crying for breakfast, so i will return shortly with MORE IMAGES!!!!!!!!!!
5.gif
i''m so glad you guys love the new stone as much as i do! she''s fab.

Mara,
First off, congratulations. Glad to hear you had a blast this weekend and arrived home, albeit late, safely. Also, so happy to hear they could send you off with your ring, what a bonus!
Hey, I wanted to tell you that I don''t see anything "weird" about the way you say the head is on the shank -- I think it looks awesome. It is as if the stone is "so big" it is "overflowing" from the shank, so think of it that way!!!
Also, I have to say that to me this stone size seems to just look more "right" to me with those rings and on your hand -- I know it sounds crazy and makes me sound so snobby, but the size just looks so perfect and "natural", if you know what I mean!
Enjoy and happy anniversary!

Mara I am SO excited for you!!! Your new diamond is just dazzling and I love the new six prong buttercup setting. Whiteflash did a good job because it looks like it has always been there. Those pictures are amazing. It is such fun to share this with you and everyone on pricescope.

The crisp rock from the "new cereal" shot rocks!!! Can you imagine finding that bauble in your wheaties?! Woohoo!!!!

Mara, that diamond is gorgeous and HUGE and that buttercup head is perfect for it! Congratulations on your upgrade.

I love what they did with the head on the ering - so much. I do see how you''ve described the block of metal modifications and it looks really good. I wouldn''t know the ring wasn''t designed to be that way in the first place. The stone really does look huge...just beautiful!

30.gif

The size is just royal on your beautiful hand.
The setting is the best (it shows your diamond very nicely) and your diamond is just a fireball.
Lot of jealous neighbours to be, I suppose...
Congrats !!!
36.gif

Whiteflash did it again !

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mara, CONGRATS! It is so spectacular. It looks wonderful on your hand and is sparkly and lovely! Enjoy it so much...and in the best of health...

Oh Mara, these pictures are looking beautiful! What a rock!! Congratulations
10.gif

I think I''m in love
30.gif
!!!

At last..... your love has come along....

Congratulations on your new diamond and ring! How exciting!

okay here is round two of existing pictures...still filtering through them all!! and i am charging my camera battery to take the requisite shots today for flower, windowsill etc! hehee.

new bauble q.jpg

love the pinks and blues in this one, those are my fave colors in the diamond....like windowsill shots!

new bauble r.jpg

these magnified shots are so unflattering to my finger skin and ick, look at my peeling nail there! hehee.

new bauble s.jpg

Your ring was already one of my all time faves! Now with this new stone, I have to wear sunglasses!!!!!!
10.gif
OMG it''s so perfect!

The head looks fantastic, though you hardly see it because of all the rainbow flashes comin'' at ya!

WOW WOW WOW!!!

YUM, all lit up like Christmas!!!!

new bauble t.jpg

new bauble u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP