shape
carat
color
clarity

The reset of my 2-carat CBI by Simon at Bespoke Goldsmith in London, UK

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, stalker buddy! :lol-2: I had a hunch you were down that way - must have been a previous comment on another post.

I’m in Cheshire, smack bang in the middle of open countryside in between Manchester & Liverpool. We’ve always been here, as our old house was in the next Village literally a mile across the fields.

Hmm… How do we go about this? Do you have a Loupe Troop account? Would be absolutely brilliant to have a GTG!

Painfully honoured, honestly. I don't have a Loupe Troop account... do you?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Painfully honoured, honestly. I don't have a Loupe Troop account... do you?

Nope! Do we have any mutual friends on here who do Fbook or Instagram?

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Nope! Do we have any mutual friends on here who do Fbook or Instagram?

Haha I wouldn't think so? I'm honestly not a social soul I have to admit - bit of an introvert compounded by the many many... many... hours I spend at work. I've never organised a get-together with someone online; you seem beyond delightful - sparkly like your beautiful ring! I feel like I'll be misleading you if I say I'm super likely to actually be able to organise to meet up. :shock: I love the idea in principle! I do sometimes go in the Manchester direction because my partner's (husband without the paperwork!) family live in Manchester. I'm just a bit shy/awkward. Do you think there will be some sort of Pricescope UK get-together? I only have my rings and my lovely lovely watch. Oooh and at some point I want to get earrings from ACA (now that CBI aren't here anymore, waaah). I'm actually heading down into London tomorrow and need to convince myself that I don't have the money to buy the DeBeers Adonis rose band to go between my two rings... wish me luck!!! It's so expensive. o_O

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I wouldn't think so? I'm honestly not a social soul I have to admit - bit of an introvert compounded by the many many... many... hours I spend at work. I've never organised a get-together with someone online; you seem beyond delightful - sparkly like your beautiful ring! I feel like I'll be misleading you if I say I'm super likely to actually be able to organise to meet up. :shock: I love the idea in principle! I do sometimes go in the Manchester direction because my partner's (husband without the paperwork!) family live in Manchester. I'm just a bit shy/awkward. Do you think there will be some sort of Pricescope UK get-together? I only have my rings and my lovely lovely watch. Oooh and at some point I want to get earrings from ACA (now that CBI aren't here anymore, waaah). I'm actually heading down into London tomorrow and need to convince myself that I don't have the money to buy the DeBeers Adonis rose band to go between my two rings... wish me luck!!! It's so expensive. o_O

Buy it….! It will look beautiful!

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
@Lykame I am so sorry I am late to the party. Your reset is spectacular in every way, just such a fire ball in that new dress. So very glad you liked working with Simon, he is fab.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results