shape
carat
color
clarity

They’re here!!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Firstly, big thanks goes to @Kim N and the others for their help.

I was looking for a pair of LGD for studs, roughly 1.6 ct each, not fussed about colour or certs, just wanted a nice pair.

@Kim N found me a stunning pair from Loosegrowndiamonds which I snatched up quickly.

The stats are as follows :

1.59 F. VVS2. IGI

1.58 G VVS1 IGI

Both stones are roughly 7.5mm, the exact size I was looking for.

I was originally intending to have them set by Loosegrowndiamonds, but was advised against it. I was expecting to be notified before they were shipped, but unfortunately, I was notified once they had, and I wasn’t home when the first delivery was attempted. Thankfully they were delivered the following day, and I was available to sign for them.

When I opened them, I was absolutely thrilled with just how gorgeous they are. I wasn’t sure how I’d feel, but I now understand why people choose LGDs vs earth mined.

We had friends staying, so I couldn’t take them to be set until Thursday. I used the same local guy who did my bolo to bangle conversion. When I showed him the stones, he was extremely impressed, not just by the quality, but what I’d paid. He assumed I’d paid at least double!

He suggested locking backs for the posts, and said although they were more expensive than butterfly backs, they were far more secure. The total for the 3 prong martini settings with locking backs and including taxes, was still less than the price Loosegrowndiamonds quoted.

So, here they are

IMG_1362.jpegIMG_1362.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1363.jpeg
    IMG_1363.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 3
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics