shape
carat
color
clarity

This poor gem vendor will remain nameless...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - so embarrassing!! It’s always the little details that really hang one up!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It helps to have a good sense of humor! (PS I hope you like the stone and that it isn't crap).:P2:P2

cheers--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It helps to have a good sense of humor! (PS I hope you like the stone and that it isn't crap).:P2:P2

cheers--Sharon

Laughing!!

It arrived yesterday and - especially for $185 - it's lovely! It's an octagonal cut, and I'm going to surround it with 8 half moon cut diamonds that line up exactly with its 8 sides.

Unsure when this will be - I'm in no rush on this one.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I DO hope you washed it well.

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you halo it, and need design ideas ...

s.png

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No! And I'm not attaching some gross name that has something to do with poo to this pretty little thing!! (Oh lordy, a terrible name just sprung to mind...and I am NOT PUTTING THAT OUT THERE!)

Oh come on! ...
Tell us! ... I'll buy you another beer ,,,

No?
Okay ... I'll rub your shoulders.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! Autocorrect has gotten me before too and my mistake was not proofreading because I do (almost) everything so fast. I have sent some doozies out :lol:

Thanks for sharing this with us @mrs-b hysterical :lol:

Some smart phones aren't too smart..."I'm a gluten for punishment" (or maybe it is us humans but LOL never mind I won't go there haha)

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many many years ago a young man shared his elaborate proposal plan in the Proposal Ideas forum. On the day of his proposal he told us he couldn't wait to poop the question and came back later to tell us he pooped the question and she said yes :lol-2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many many years ago a young man shared his elaborate proposal plan in the Proposal Ideas forum. On the day of his proposal he told us he couldn't wait to poop the question and came back later to tell us he pooped the question and she said yes :lol-2:

Too many jokes, too little time.....

:mrgreen:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
May we see this garnet? I'm sure no one will think about when the birds get into the berries.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
She looks like you found her in a garden! Garnets have so much variety, so fun. I can't wait to see the setting you describe.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results