shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany & Co. Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gorri8

Shiny_Rock
I really like this ring, I am wondering if this is a true Tiffany & Co. What do you guys think? Here is the link.

http://www.doverjewelry.com/catalog/eternity_rings_bands/tiffany_n_co_platinum_diamond_eternity_band_ring.html

Well I know Tiffany did have a ring like that and I have bought from and been very happy with Dover Jeweler''s before...so I would venture a yes. But only someone really familiar with Tiffany''s or Tiff''s themselves could tell you for sure...

Thanks neatfreak! I just love this ring, but I don''t know about the cost. Is it too much or too little.

I can see the Tiffany & Co. Stamp in the first picture. Hopefully that helps a bit. Very pretty though!

They do have this style..., It cant be authenticated based on a picture alone...

I am wondering if Dover Jeweler''s have orginial tiffany''s paperwork.

You can have Tiffany do an appraisel of the ring after you buy it for a fee, maybe $100-200?

Date: 12/16/2008 5:39:22 PM
Author: gorri8
I am wondering if Dover Jeweler''s have orginial tiffany''s paperwork.

My guess is not since it says it comes with the box. I would think the paperwork would be mentioned too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP