shape
carat
color
clarity

Tourmalines and color changers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 12:54:54 AM
Author: klewis

Date: 3/9/2009 5:10:26 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
klewis -
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

If you ever get bored of your gorgeous Tourmaline, my pear needs a friend to play with! Stunning!

Thank you LD. Not bored just yet, but yes, it is looking for a friend so when can you send your beautiful pear tourmaline over? Send it as soon as possible and I promise no outdoor photography - no need to include your return address, we''ll just see what happens
21.gif
LOL!!

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
you all are so funny!

I am going to the gem show on Friday, anyone in the Tampa area want to go with me so I don''t go nuts and end up needing a second mortgage?
1.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/10/2009 12:54:54 AM

Date: 3/9/2009 5:10:26 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
klewis -
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

If you ever get bored of your gorgeous Tourmaline, my pear needs a friend to play with! Stunning!

Thank you LD. Not bored just yet, but yes, it is looking for a friend so when can you send your beautiful pear tourmaline over? Send it as soon as possible and I promise no outdoor photography - no need to include your return address, we''ll just see what happens
21.gif
klewis what a wonderful offer - unfortunately I MUST decline. My pear (despite taking numerous medicines) doesn''t travel well. She has agreed however to take very good care of your octagon. Of course you would have visiting rights and all photography of the happy couple would be supervised by my good self - although I should mention that I once took my scrumptious white pear diamond (when it was loose) outside to photograph, forgetting it was a reasonably windy day and ...... poof ......... a gust of wind blew it off the garden wall. I screamed, husband came running, daughter ignored me, local dogs whined at the high pitch screaming and finally after scrabbling about in the garden, there was my diamond looking cheekily fine! Lesson learned. Do not photograph gemstones on a windy day!

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
LD Glad to know I''m in good company with gem photo mishaps, but not so glad to know you''re unable to take up my offer, nor I yours, even with visiting rights, but I''m impressed with your generosity.

Noahsmom, I''m looking forward to hearing a report back about your gem show visit.

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 10:24:21 AM
Author: Noahsmom
you all are so funny!

I am going to the gem show on Friday, anyone in the Tampa area want to go with me so I don''t go nuts and end up needing a second mortgage?
1.gif

Have you been to the gem show and if so what did you find noahsmom? ( or do I have my time zones wrong?)

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 11:51:58 PM

Date: 3/10/2009 10:24:21 AM
Author: Noahsmom
you all are so funny!

1.gif

Have you been to the gem show and if so what did you find noahsmom? ( or do I have my time zones wrong?)
23.gif
I live only a couple of hours away from Tampa... I didn''t know anything about a gem show..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results