shape
carat
color
clarity

vc10um's E-pic Teasers!!!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Amazing photos! And a hearty congrats!

My family is in KC, so I love seeing photos from the local area! Fantastic photogs! You pictures were colorful and delightful, and FULL of love! :love:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
trillionaire said:
Amazing photos! And a hearty congrats!

My family is in KC, so I love seeing photos from the local area! Fantastic photogs! You pictures were colorful and delightful, and FULL of love! :love:

Thanks, Trill! If you have any suggestions for "do not miss this" places to put on my list of things to do in KC for the out of town guests, let me know!

Zoe and sandyandissac, thanks for your kind words, and giving me reason to look through all the pictures again!

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
VC--Gorgeous photos! Makes me miss Kansas City! Did you grow up there? I lived there until I was 24, north of the river and then in Overland Park after college, then now, Chicago. The pictures are beautiful, now I'm itching to take a trip back! :bigsmile:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
cupcake*muffin said:
VC--Gorgeous photos! Makes me miss Kansas City! Did you grow up there? I lived there until I was 24, north of the river and then in Overland Park after college, then now, Chicago. The pictures are beautiful, now I'm itching to take a trip back! :bigsmile:

C*M, actually, KC is where FI is from! He grew up in Grandview and has family in basically every suburb in both Missouri and Kansas. I was really surprised it had so much to offer: you hear so much more about St. Louis (unless you're talking BBQ)!!! Speaking of BBQ...we're having our reception at Fiorella's (Jack Stack)! YUMMMMMMM.

ETA: My mom lives in Chicago now. Where in Chicago are you? She's over by the campus of UIC, and I'll be in Chi-town in October!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VC -- Wonderful pictures!

You look so beautiful and happy. I love your smiles and how comfortable you look together.

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
vc10um said:
cupcake*muffin said:

C*M, actually, KC is where FI is from! He grew up in Grandview and has family in basically every suburb in both Missouri and Kansas. I was really surprised it had so much to offer: you hear so much more about St. Louis (unless you're talking BBQ)!!! Speaking of BBQ...we're having our reception at Fiorella's (Jack Stack)! YUMMMMMMM.

ETA: My mom lives in Chicago now. Where in Chicago are you? She's over by the campus of UIC, and I'll be in Chi-town in October!

LOL...your Mom lives right by me!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
cupcake*muffin said:
vc10um said:
cupcake*muffin said:

LOL...your Mom lives right by me!

Haha. I love that area of town. We go down to Halstead Street all the time. Love that noodle place and Jamba Juice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results