shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors similar to Ferkos Fine Jewelry for dainty jewelry

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
dainty jewelry makes lovely stackable rings and necklaces.
Any other vendors to recommend? Thanks again! :)

"SocialValue" on etsy has some really nice things. I'm waiting on a rose gold heart necklace which is gong to be my Valentines gift this year :kiss2: Have you bought from Ferko before? I've been eying off her bezel diamond studs for soooooooo long!!

"SocialValue" on etsy has some really nice things. I'm waiting on a rose gold heart necklace which is gong to be my Valentines gift this year :kiss2: Have you bought from Ferko before? I've been eying off her bezel diamond studs for soooooooo long!!

@sugarcloud no! I have not purchased from Ferko fine jewelry but her pieces really called out to me. I am hoping to check out a few more similar vendors before I make a decision.

That heart necklace is soooo lovely! Please post once you have received it! :kiss2:

@sugarcloud no! I have not purchased from Ferko fine jewelry but her pieces really called out to me. I am hoping to check out a few more similar vendors before I make a decision.

That heart necklace is soooo lovely! Please post once you have received it! :kiss2:

Yes her pieces are so nice! I will definitely post my necklace when it arrives so excited!! :D

Eeek my necklace arrived and it so pretty!! Super sparkly and dainty. The chain is VERY VERY thin though so I will have to see how it holds up over time but I really love it!

Heart necklace.jpg

Eeek my necklace arrived and it so pretty!! Super sparkly and dainty. The chain is VERY VERY thin though so I will have to see how it holds up over time but I really love it!

Heart necklace.jpg

Oh my! It looks great on you especially in rose gold. I used to have 1 heart white gold chain but it is nowhere as pretty as this one!

Yes.. u right about the delicate nature of such dainty chain..i used to yank on my necklace every once in a while.. When it catches my clothes so I absently scratch my neck...hahha

Is the shipping fast? I might consider getting a pair of earrings from them.

Oh my! It looks great on you especially in rose gold. I used to have 1 heart white gold chain but it is nowhere as pretty as this one!

Yes.. u right about the delicate nature of such dainty chain..i used to yank on my necklace every once in a while.. When it catches my clothes so I absently scratch my neck...hahha

Is the shipping fast? I might consider getting a pair of earrings from them.

Thanks so much!! Its my first real rose gold piece so Im really happy with it! The shipping was so fast. I'm in Australia, ordered it last Wednesday and it arrived Sunday!!!

I had a pair of diamond clover studs made by that shop or sold by that shop. I don't know if they make their stuff or if they buy it and then sell it. But either way, the earrings were nice quality and a reasonable price. However I sold them because I was not going to end up wearing them much.

Zina fine jewelry on Etsy. I bought a pretty bezel stacking band a few months ago that I love. It seems well-made, too.

QCustom Jewelry on Etsy does some daintier bands as well and earrings, etc. Laurie Fleming is another, but you pay a designer price for her. Cat Bird also has a lot of dainty designs, but with a designer premium.

Another vote for QCustom Jewelry on Etsy. Have purchased multiple plain bands, pairs of gold and platinum hoops, and an eternity band. They are so nice. I also had an issue with an earring and they took care of it very quickly.

I purchased pretty three diamond cluster studs for my daughter-in-law for her birthday from QCustomJewelery. The diamonds are very clear, white and sparkly.

I also purchased diamond bar studs that are super sparkly and white....also for her..

For Christmas I purchased her an aquamarine stacker ring from Masterjewelryshop. She loves them.

I bought from BijuBee..also for her..

I can recommend them all but Ferkos and QCustomJewelry‘s diamonds are very nice..

I have three necklaces from Ferkos Fine Jewelry. They are perfectly dainty and sparkly. Or course, they are thinner / more delicate but so far i haven’t had any problems with breaks or lost diamonds.

AD99575D-44E6-4836-80D9-BB9A340F6563.jpeg

I have several Ferkos pieces I love. I just got a gorgeous genuine emerald band from Sarriel that’s just perfect!
8E9DDDEE-BD46-4115-910A-1C970B62C963.jpeg

I’ve been wearing two bracelets 24/7 from Ferko’s for nearly two years. They are dainty, but strong.

Thanks for all your such a great list! I will go through these vendors' sites when I am free over the weekend. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results